• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah/Any]

Jah-Lilah

Don't you say that she is pretty?

The charcoal lady and the Dragon-King clearly are clearly familiar, and the way he rushes to Ciri's side warms Jah-Lilah. He coos and fusses over her, and the red wytch can't help but smile. The young mare has been through countless trials, if Jah-Lilah's intuition is correct. She had made it through the trials of The Underneath, and obviously Daughter-of-the-Stars had too. Strong, intelligent, inventive, my flower-child though. She has to be, to make it out unscathed. Physically, Ciri was sound. Mentally...not so much. The scaly male drops and is wrapped around the girl so fast, it's almost like instinct had taken him over. He apologizes, both to my red mare and to the ebony female, and Jah-Lilah smiles. "You owe me nothing, Dragon-King, but thank you. You allowing my light to breathe is thanks enough." She says with a coy look, a smirk tugging on the corner of her lips.

My mare feels good today. Any place where love grows, Jah-Lilah flourishes. She blooms like a flower feeding on the sun's rays. The bond building between the pair is as evident as the lake in front of them, the need Ciri has for the Dragon-King so real, so tangible. She needs him, as Jah-Lilah needs Circinae and Canaan. It is the only way she will survive after her trip to The Underneath, Jah knows from experience. She watches the pair as she watches her own pair of mates, no jealousy and no malice, just happiness. Suddenly she misses her pair of lovers, and she must push these feelings to the side to deal with later. This little black smudge needs her.

Jah-Lilah steps closer to the grounded female, wuffling quietly. She extends a darkened nose again, grunting as she attempts to make contact. She sings softly, trying to soothe the girl and show her she means no harm.

"Once there was a way to get back homeward,
    Once there was a way to get back home.
    Sleep pretty darling, do not cry,
    And I will sing a lullaby."

At the conclusion, the bronze-encrusted male pleads for Ciri to show her stars again, and Jah-Lilah can't help but agree. She nods excitedly, nickering. "It's easy! You can do it, you have the talent, just ask for them to come to you." She demonstrates by lighting the air around them with small sparks of electricity, her favorite trick of emulating the fireflies who have went into hibernation for the winter.

And did you say that she loves you?

stronger than you know

@[Ciri] @[Amet]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah/Any] - by Jah-Lilah - 09-08-2017, 02:59 PM