• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah/Any]
    The warmth of his smile is returned as her sterling silver meet his protective gaze, the smooth scales cool against the fevered heat of her cheek. A rush of warmth floods her system and she’s unable to tell if it’s the sickness of her pain or something else. Already she flushes with embarrassment, never having been a damsel in distress before. She wasn’t keen on the idea, she was usually the one rescuing them. “Like one of the guys…” The random stallion’s voice replays in her head, the last thing she had heard before falling into the portal. She had always been able to hold her own. She had always been alone. One bad encounter would not make her a meek shadow of herself.

And yet her pride was only making her suffer. As much as she denied it, she was getting sicker by the day. The hundreds of wounds that seemed to cover her dark skin weren’t bleeding so voraciously but some were oozing with other nasty things. Infection that she turned her eyes blindly to even as she become more uncomfortable with a prickling internal heat. Since Amet had given her space on the muddy shore, she had only been able to doze fretfully. Her dreams with the stars constantly invaded by long talons raking against her shoulder, an antlered skull looming over her with it’s twisted arm like branches.

She wanted to be whole but she was far from put back together.

The stars had found her but it wasn’t enough.

She blinks rapidly, his figure hazy and rippling like an illusion. Trying to find that smile again but it fails to touch the swirling silver pupils that dim in the moonlight. She doesn't realize that this star power can be draining and her energy was already low to begin with. Remembering the stars and bright light that had protectively surrounded her, she glances at her sides were the crumbled stardust has fallen. Confused. And yet remembering the blinding white light that had been her saving grace with the siren.

Amet has slid down beside her, asking to see her stars. ”I don’t know..” Her tongue feeling thick in her mouth, embarrassed tears stinging at the corner of her eyes. ”I’ve never done that before.” Her head turns to the electrical mare, far from forgotten. Her muzzle shakily extends to Jah’s, inhaling her scent. Remembering the terror of the Underneath.

The witch’s lullaby makes her sleepy and she shakes her head slightly, unsure if she wants to give in. ”I’m just so tired…” A pause, casting an almost pleading look to her. The one that knew she wasn’t mad. ”Tell him… Please…” A pause as she guilty looks at Amet through hooded tired eyes. ”I thought you would think I’m crazy. I… I should have told you.. Sooner.”
    Ciri

@[Amet] @[Jah-Lilah]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah/Any] - by Ciri - 09-09-2017, 11:07 PM