• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I've been told that my sinful life is an addiction; lexa/any
    Quit your sleeping, I told you.
    "This is a mutha'fuckin' journey we finna go through."
    You could say I'm bored. Bored and curious. Exploring has always been one of the few innocent things that I've enjoyed in life. I've never had many goals, which is probably why. I've always followed what the others wanted from me and now I'm magically able to live life the way I want.

Strange.

It's enough to bring me out of the darkness once more on this cool winters day. The way the creatures are hiding in their dens makes the world seem quiet and peaceful. But on this side of the world it's warmer, easier to stand the temperatures and the waters of the ocean are lukewarm. I know this to at least be true. You see, I've always liked the ocean. It's crazy and wild, like me.

You see, we get along, the ocean and I.
    With long strides the silver colored stallion steps onto the beach as he heads towards the ocean and which each step comes a crack of his bones, and twist of the body. Slowly his form begins to change and expand, causing him to scream outwardly as the form of ba'al rips his way into existence once more. It's when he reaches the edge of the waves as they dance across the sand that the stories tall demon comes into view, his body hunched as his hands rest on his knees and with a soft yet loud chuckle he lifts himself slowly, a long shadow covering the beach behind him. Slowly a tail begins to form, slowly stretching out from his hind end and whipping through the air dangerously as the dark black horns the size of cars slowly twist outward from his skull.

For a moment the demon's large hands reach upwards to cover his face as his body trembles in silent laughter. He's becoming good at this. He's taking over the silver being with such an ease now and it excites him. Then for a moment he turns his large head back towards the trees in silence, slowly looking down at the world that was now so far below before he turns his attention back towards the ocean. Then with a single large step he makes his way into the water, and with each stride he is couple feet deeper until finally the water is at his chest.

Gently his arms sway in the cool water, large claws digging at the waves until finally he does something that would never be expected. He flops backwards into the water, his back hitting the calm waves with a large splash. Were anyone to be on the beach they'd be required to move back. For the sudden weight hitting the water's top would force a large set of wake and waves to go barreling towards land. But when all is said and done the large demon could be seen floating on his back, his large feet kicking in the water gently as his arms tread through the waves.

Relaxation. It's not something one would expect of someone like him. But he doesn't care what they think. He never has. So for a while he enjoys it, silently watching the dark clouds full of snow heading towards land drift overhead. That was until he felt a sudden sting on his rear. And then another. And another. With a large howl, the mouth full of pointed elongated teeth tears open and the large body of the demon immediately rips himself upward, a large hand diving below the surface to rub his hind end when suddenly his large clawed foot finds an unexpected demon below the surface. Large spikes rip into his thick and well formed skin and with another loud roar, large fists rise into the air and then slam down on the oceans surface causing more havoc for the beach behind him.

With panting breaths, the demon swipes a large fist below the surface of the water, his body dipping below the waves as he searches for the spiked monstrosity that had caused him pain and once he has hold of it he bursts out of the water, holding the carbon ball close to his face with a furious anger. "What the hell are you?" With a swift turn he moves back towards the beach, his long tall body stepping back up onto dry land as he carries the tiny spiked ball in his oversized fist. Then with a sudden movement he plops onto the sandy beach, sitting cross-legged before finally reaching up and holding the ball inbetween his claws once more so that he can study it.

It's smooth and shiny and for a moment he is drawn by the fact that he can see his reflection partially on it's surface but then he feels it. The soft rhythm of movement within radiating through the edges of the spiked design. For a moment he is wary, but then without much thought he finds himself squeezing the ball with this claws, urging it to pop open, his free hand moving to sit under it, palm up. It takes a bit of force but soon it begins to crack and with a slow patience he continues to apply pressure. Then with one last squeeze it finally pops open, and with a gentle grace a small form slips from the ball and into his palm.

Tiny and withered is the small equine and without much surprise he raises his palm to eye level and with a sudden deep breath he speaks loudly, "Hey, wake up! Why the fuck are you in a ball? Might I add you basically poked my foot to death?"

TANNOR
    demian & padma's demon-morphing asshole of a son

the dead are gone, and the living are hungry.

*Thump*

Her eyelids flutter open and she groans, shutting them immediately. The world around is bright, so bright, and stars dance across her vision. She inhales deeply, her nose and lungs filling with the scent of salt, sand, and decaying seaweed. The beach … that would make sense. The last thing she remembers is …

“Hey, wake up! Why the fuck are you in a ball? Might I add you basically poked my foot to death?”

“Wha…?”

Her eyes open again, the light still blinding, and it takes her eyes a moment to adjust …

“AHH!” She tries to force herself backwards across the sand, breath catching her throat at the sight of the massive head staring down at her. “I …” Her eyes pass by the giant face, glancing over the dirty sandy beach, the nearby river mouth, the crooked trees …

“Where ... where am I?” She’d been swept off the beach only moments ago. Surely the currents couldn’t have carried her so far away in such a short time? She pulls her legs under her to stand up, but the moment she puts weight on them they collapse beneath her. Her eyes fall to her own body for the first time. Her legs are thin, so thin. Her stomach rumbles loudly as she stares down at them. “What?” She looks like she hasn’t eaten in months.

Her eyes return to the still staring beast with a vengeance. “What did you do to me? Where am I? What the hell is going on?!” With great effort she pulls her legs under her again, forcing them up with what little carbon reinforcement she can muster (she feels tired, so, so tired). She rises, legs shaking, brown eyes glaring at the beast that’s holding her captive. It’s done something to her, clearly. It’s weakened her, but she won’t go down without a fight. “What the hell do you want with me?”

lexa

Omg so rusty