• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hope You Made It Out (Ruan, Jinju, Ander, Polaris, Circinae)
    Aten found Circinae's voice comforting in the face of his own and how he was trying to tell her what he could. The stallion shivered at hearing the sound of his own voice. It sounded like somebody shoved a load of stones and dirt down his throat! Circinae stressed the importance that he needed to take care of his own health now despite her pregnancy. Aten could see her point, but it was in his nature to put others before himself.

Still, Aten could see it in the mare's eyes that she might get annoyed if he asked any more questions about her own personal health. So, with a deep breath and a look over the mare to see that she was standing in a relaxed posture, no doubt trying to help him feel the same, Aten allowed his tension to disappear, albeit in a slow fashion since he was also on edge following Taiga's destruction and plagued by the nightmares he recently had involving the wolves.

Circinae then asked the golden stallion to start from the beginning of his half of the story, something they hadn't really gotten to the last time he'd seen her at her den. She inquired if it had to do with Ruan, if the older stallion tasked Aten with anything outside the kingdom. He took a breath before beginning his explanation.

"It was not the biggest task; Ruan heard that I was going to participate in the gladiator fight over in Nerine. He asked me to try and meet with the kingdom's leader while I was there, but sadly I never got to do so. I was also away for longer than I thought since new competitors joined and they extended the length of the fight. After I failed to have a meeting with Nerine's leader, I came back to Taiga and found out that Gryffen had taken over since Ruan was also gone. Beyond that, the rest of what happened I found out when I talked to you. And then next thing I knew, well..." he stopped there, knowing Circinae would pick up on the rest.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Hope You Made It Out (Ruan, Jinju, Ander, Polaris, Circinae) - by Aten - 09-15-2017, 09:44 PM