• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Endless Pondering -[Any]
    A Gentle Flutter

The icy blue mare casually strolled through the forest, her blue wings that were scaly and resembled a dragon flutter back into fluffy wings like the others in beqanna Don't want to scare anyone she laughed to herself. She gently turned her head to itch her back, glancing at her wings, ensuring they matched those of beqanna pegasus'. 

She had been in the shadows for many years and it was finally time to peek out and see what these 'lands' had to offer for her. The spring breeze whisped at her mane, still bitter warming from the winter winds. The lands were always busy, and she had watched many horses be recruited, curious to which equines would be out today. 

She lowered her head to pick up a snack from the freshly green ground, a small ear piercing whinny rose from her maw as she continued to chomp away at her snack. If someone was in the forest surely they would hear her call, it had been a while since she had some fun. Perhaps one of these so called lands will peak her interest, and if not she can always slip away into hiding as she has lived for most of her life.

Mura

OOC: mmmm i hate starter posts

Reshi

I was not accustomed to these forests.  Nor the temporal climates outside of the Jungle.  The constant change was not my forte.  I was a stranger in this world though.  Nothing was as it had been.  So consider me lost.

I walked hesitantly thru the forest of deciduous trees.  My keen eyesight scanned about looking for anything of familiarity.  I was finding nothing.  Nothing besides a faint haze hugging the ground.  It was quite eerie and I flared my nostrils in frustration.  A snort escaping them.  I knew not where I was or where I was going.  Then I hear a faint whinny...

Stopping to twist my black ears on top my crown.  Listening for it's sources location.  Moonlit eyes wide in anticipation.  I turn my crown in the direction of the call.  Again moving forward.  

Finally the fog clears slightly and I see another blueish horse.  Quite lighter than my own blue and with wings tucked against their sides.  I stop movement and call out a greeting.  Making my presence known...

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars

A Gentle Flutter

She was not alone anymore, the presence of another lingered through her nares, before a whinny was released to grab her attention. She moved her head to the source, a roan mare, she was pretty and seemed to have a gentle soul.

Hello there Mura spoke, her voice was gentle, the first contact she has had in Beqanna since her birth. Abandoned by both parents and raised by faeries, she has lived a rather boring life. She scanned over the mare who did not have any physical traits, although she knows plenty of horses who have underlying powers.

What brings you out into the forest at night? She was wary to give her name to a stranger, she preferred to know this mares motives, perhaps her name first.

Mura

@[Reshi] OOC: sorry It took so long to reply