• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Endless Pondering -[Any]

Reshi

I was not accustomed to these forests.  Nor the temporal climates outside of the Jungle.  The constant change was not my forte.  I was a stranger in this world though.  Nothing was as it had been.  So consider me lost.

I walked hesitantly thru the forest of deciduous trees.  My keen eyesight scanned about looking for anything of familiarity.  I was finding nothing.  Nothing besides a faint haze hugging the ground.  It was quite eerie and I flared my nostrils in frustration.  A snort escaping them.  I knew not where I was or where I was going.  Then I hear a faint whinny...

Stopping to twist my black ears on top my crown.  Listening for it's sources location.  Moonlit eyes wide in anticipation.  I turn my crown in the direction of the call.  Again moving forward.  

Finally the fog clears slightly and I see another blueish horse.  Quite lighter than my own blue and with wings tucked against their sides.  I stop movement and call out a greeting.  Making my presence known...

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars

Messages In This Thread
    Endless Pondering -[Any] - by Mura - 09-10-2017, 06:02 PM
    RE: Endless Pondering -[Any] - by Reshi - 09-16-2017, 05:33 PM
    RE: Endless Pondering -[Any] - by Mura - 10-08-2017, 08:28 PM