• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? any

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

It’s a godsend when circumstances align themselves with personal interests. Circinae, turning abruptly to face the pleasant rumble of Amet’s greeting, finds that two things immediately strike her in the moment: One is Amet’s appearance. Gilded scales overlap each other to cover every inch of what should be fur, and it gives him a hardened, reptilian mien that would normally be off-putting were it not for the smile brightening an otherwise open, calm face. Opposing elements (the hardness and softness to him) oftentimes find harmony when brought together and Amet, though she does not know him personally yet, balances them both well.

The second thing to strike her is his knowledge of her pet name. “I see you’ve met my lightning girl.” She chuckles with sudden ease. The action softens her earlier startle, soothes out the mistrusting glint to her baby blue eyes and has her shifting to settle into a more permanent, comfortable position. “In regular company I go by Circinae.” The pony-mare explains lightly, though her curiosity perks with the mention of the red wytch. “Has Jah-Lilah been here recently?” She asks, unable to keep her gaze from darting around him while he speaks; to the wall of mountains and beyond Hyaline steals her breath and attention. Perhaps Jah was out there still …

“Sorry.” She blurts once she realizes that her actions might have been too evident. It was her last wish to have the stallion feeling ignored, or as if Circinae meant to brush him off. “I owe you a short explanation - especially since I seem to have brought myself well within your borders. I’m searching for a stallion called Amet, he rules here? If you know him, perhaps you could take me to him?” The woman explains with a flurry of words. There’s an urgency about her air, something pressing that seems to leave her restless even as she stands stock still. Patience, of course, has never been her strong suit but diplomacy comes as naturally as living, so the agitated shifter inhales slowly and tries (without much success) to suppress a grin.

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 09-12-2017, 07:08 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Circinae - 09-12-2017, 09:38 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 09-13-2017, 08:08 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Circinae - 09-15-2017, 01:34 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 09-16-2017, 01:47 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Circinae - 09-17-2017, 08:49 AM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 09-17-2017, 12:19 PM