• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I will face god and walk backward into hell; ROUND 1
    <style type="text/css">.template3_container {position: relative;z-index: 1;width: 600px; /*frame width, should be set to the image width*/height: 440px; /*frame height, should be set to the image height*/padding: 15px;background: #fff url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c6/e7/37/c6e7374814fe58a5a416231ca658fba8--water-photography-photography-ideas.jpg') no-repeat; /*background backup color and image*/border: 2px solid #000; /*border size, style, and color*/}.template3_container p {margin: 0;}.template3_messagebox {position: relative;z-index: 10;width: 550px; /*message box width*/height: 400px; /*message box height*/text-align: justify;background: rgba(255,255,255,0.7); /*message box background color*/font: 12px 'Times New Roman', serif; /*message font size and face*/padding: 15px 0;color: #000; /*message font color*/visibility: hidden;}.template3_container:hover .template3_messagebox {visibility: visible;}.template3_message {height: 350px; /*message scroll height*/overflow: auto;padding: 15px;}.template3_message::-webkit-scrollbar {width: 1px;background: transparent;}.template3_name {text-align: center;font: 30px 'AR BONNIE', serif; /*name font size and face*/color: #b8d1f9; /*message font color*/padding: 0;}.template3_quote {text-align: center;font: 14px 'Times New Roman', serif; /*quote font size and face*/font-style: italic;color: #000000; /*quote font color*/padding: 0;padding-bottom: 15px;}</style><center><div class="template3_container"><div class="template3_messagebox"><p class="template3_quote">I’m holding on to a fairytale…</p><p class="template3_message"><i>I'm a slave to all these voices in my head and I'm afraid they'll walk with me until the end.</i>

Nightmares come in a coherent picture - no haze, no darkness, just the screams of tortured souls rattling her mind until there was nothing left. She had never been able to figure out why the pictures were always so fucking clear when the world was invisible around her - the gods were playing tricks on her...they had since she was born. 

The demon came to her more often now, blood oozing from its mouth, grinning with crimson-stained fangs, eyes a deep, eerie gold. Laughter emerges from the bottom of its throat - a cackling so loud it made her ears ring, then it growls through clenched teeth, before sinking its hooks into her alabaster flesh. It causes scream to rise from her mouth and into the air, until finally she would awaken. 

A week had passed since she last rested, for any time she would begin to close her eyes, the image of her deepest fear would appear again. The demon, it haunted her, it followed her, it <i>wanted</i> her...and she knew, if she fell asleep, it would patronize her once more. On Tephra's gray beach, she stands, milky eyes red from sleep deprivation. She blinks rapidly, desperately trying to keep her body from falling into the demon's trap. <i>Stay awake.</i> She demands. Repeatedly, she stomps her hoof; she had to move to keep her force alive. Water laps at her feet as she stares into the nothingness. Every once in awhile, her eyes would linger closed for longer than a second, and she'd force herself to open them again.

<i><b>"Come, and be transformed..."</i></b> A whisper on the wind. It hits her satellites and she jumps, legs splashing in the water. Her heart pounds hard upon her breast. 

"Wh-who's there?" She hisses, turning around and listening for the voice once more. 

<i><b>"...be transformed, Zephyr..."</i></b> The voice is coming from the atmosphere around her, dark and menacing. She cannot tell if she's dreaming. She backs closer to the ocean, breaths becoming rapid and weak. "Stop it...stop!" She screeches, trying to find her footing as the tide begins to grow more rapid. A waves pushes her, and she stumbles slightly. 

<i><b>"BE TRANSFORMED."</i></b> It cackles - a noise she has heard too much of. A cry rises from the bowels of her throat, and another wave rushes in, colossal and rough, sweeping her footing from beneath her and pulling her inwards. Her legs desperately push upwards, trying to reach the surface for a breath, but she cannot emerge. Her yelps come out as pathetic, muffled bubbles. She cannot reach it, she cannot breathe, she cannot...she...

When she awakes, she can see. She blinks several times, adjusting to the sudden change. The world is no longer black - she observes the trees, bare from the winter cold. She stares at the grasses, browned and unappetizing. She looks at the snow beneath her hooves, powdery fluff as white as her own pelt. For a moment, she smiles...the world shows her things she has never seen before.

And then they come. 

The creatures swarm her; growling, molten beasts that are unrecognizable. She steps back, her chest thumping once more. Her breathing grows shallow and her ears hide beneath her cream mane. She glances over to a path of trees, she bolts. The wolves follow close behind her. 

<b><i>"Be transformed! Be transformed! Be transformed!"</i></b> The voice taunts over and over. She runs as fast as her legs can take her, monsters following her as if it's a game. Tears stream down her face, the voice becoming louder.<b><i>"COME AND BE TRANSFORMED.</i></b> 

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" Zephyr sobs, unaware of the hole forming in the earth in front of her. Her foot catches it and she trips, body hitting the ground with a resounding <i>thud.</i> She is unable to get to her feet fast enough. One of the wolves grabs her by the back of her leg, fangs sinking into her flesh. She screams, using front legs to try to escape its grasp. But the others come too, dragging her to mouth of the cave.

"No, please wake up! Please god, wake up!" She howls the smell of rotting flesh hitting her nostrils. They drag her inside, the cackling laugh she has come to fear reverberating off the walls. She catches a glimpse of the bones around her; it is the last thing she sees before her vision blurs, and she is plunged into darkness once more. 
    </p><p class="template3_name">Zephyr</p></div></div></center>

(Basically, she's being tortured by Carnage, and she can't sleep. She accidentally falls asleep on Tephra's borders, and he makes her imagine herself being pulled in by a wave. He transports her to where his cave is but he lets her see to fuck with her, wolves get her, drag her in, he makes her blind again just to fuck with her more xD Hope that's okay with you, i'm excited for the next round!

She'll take torture, and any defects. If she gets traits cool, if she gets messed up that's fine. I'm here for her character development and to have some fun on my first quest Big Grin)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I will face god and walk backward into hell; ROUND 1 - by Zephyr - 09-13-2017, 05:30 PM