• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any]

Kuma

"He finds amusement in torturing those he loves...killing those he doesn't..." Despite the words falling from his dark lips, his voice does not waver. It's almost as if he is just having a leisurely conversation, rather than speaking of the wicked stallion who raised him. Kuma tilts her head slightly - he never seemed anxious, never seemed depressed or angry...it was so curious; she couldn't help but envy him for it. What she wouldn't give for her heart not to race when she mentions the falling of her home, the loss of her family, the carnage and chaos that ensued. She shifts her head back to normal position, heart fluttering as he touches the speckled skin upon her shoulder; a welcomed surprise.

"I'm sorry about your father," She mutters quietly into his ear. "I'm glad you aren't like him..." She lips at his mane, a playful gesture to take away from the tension of the topic, before he pulls away from her. Her joke makes the ever-serious stallion grin, and her left eye closes into a teasing wink. "I know I am!" Another flip of her wavy chestnut tresses, as he asks her to guide him into the field of flowers she holds so dearly. Satellites flick forward as she nods. 

"I'd love to." A soft grin pulling at the edges of her lips, as she leads him into the expanse of greenery. Springtime had illuminated the tightly closed bulbs of the lavender crocus, brought life to the ivory hydrangeas, lilies bloomed in a myriad of shapes and colors. Every so often, Kuma bent down to inhale the sweetness of their scent, sometimes the pollen would become too much, and she'd let out a child-like sneeze. She looks back at Imperial for a moment. "Aren't they beautiful?" 

Blessed with beauty and rage

Messages In This Thread
    Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-13-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-14-2017, 09:10 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-16-2017, 10:30 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-19-2017, 10:18 AM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-20-2017, 09:38 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-21-2017, 08:45 AM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-22-2017, 10:03 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-25-2017, 06:09 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-25-2017, 09:44 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-26-2017, 08:31 AM