• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign - zhenga
    Zhenga didn't often allow herself to sleep as deeply as she had after following Ivar to Loess, but in honesty the filly was so tired that before she knew it her fatigue had knocked her out like a boulder and she was out of it. So, when she felt something nudging against her, she didn't stir immediately; it took some time for her sleep-clogged brain to fully come out of it before she started actually waking up.

As she did so, the filly's eyes drifted open, a yawn escaping, her lips moving back enough to expose her small teeth. For a moment, she didn't register the voice next to her, or the words which it stated. Only when she lowered her head and used her knee to rub the sleep out of her eyes did she start to register things, including the excited black and white stallion next to her.

For a moment, Zhenga was confused, until she remembered everything that happened last night. Ivar, greeting her with a good morning as he looked into her soft, sleepy brown eyes, received a friendly smile in return, albeit a tired one as Zhenga stirred into an alert state.

"A good morning to you too. I have a feeling you ate something last night that made you way too happy cause you definitely didn't do that when we were younger," she joked. When Ivar mentioned the sunrise, Zhenga started into full-on awake mode, traces of sleep leaving her like they'd been brushed away by the wind.

"Of course! Where's the best spot to view it?" she asked excitedly, prancing in place for a moment as her personality took a 180 and back into the excited attitude she usually displayed.

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign - zhenga - by Ivar - 09-13-2017, 06:35 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign - zhenga - by Zhenga - 09-21-2017, 02:47 PM