• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the devil's in the details [ouija]

The encounter in the field had left her feeling uneasy and her guard was anxiously up. For what? Even Asp was unsure. It was just a feeling in the pit of her stomach and made her swallow just a little bit harder. Probably a good thing that horses can't vomit. She trudged through the early, light snow and the crunching of the dead leaves beneath her feet somehow made her feel more alive. Strange that the death of nature around her could leave her feeling more like herself.

She stopped at a stream, find a thin sheet of ice above the running water beneath it. She pressed her nose against it for a moment, and when it didn't break she snorted. Little had gone the way she planned since she had washed up on the shores--half-drowned, and her memories hazy. Beqanna had given her a rough beginning. Still, the horned mare was used to rough beginnings, middles and ends. There had never been a silver platter. There had never been a silver spoon. Though the details of her past were hazy, the feelings that thinking about it gave her painted a clear enough picture. There was no one to miss her. There was no extension of her lineage to miss. It had always been a lonely life.

A squeal of frustration and a strike at the ice in front of her. The crack in the ice was just one more broken thing added to the list of the odd creature in front of her but from this came the quenching of her thirst. Perhaps the whole world needed to be broken. Only the would it rise up and be what her heart desired. Asp was feeling lost. Her heartbeat echoed in her ears. She thinks back to the other night. The aggressive approach of the stallion and mare. The delicateness of the white mare.

And now she was alone. But then a crack in the sparse snow that covered the snow came from behind her. Her head shot up, and the brown eyes narrowed as the appaloosa stallion emerged. She stayed still, her breathing steady but her eyes fixated on him. Her voice was raspy, unused and dulled by time and her own thoughts. "Ouija." A simple recollection of the demon stallion. It seemed that he was not easily thwarted by her razor tongue.

@[ouija]

Θuija

Winter was one of his favorite seasons.  The bone chilling cold that sent shivers radiating up your spine.  Everything laid dormant, on the brink of death.  It created struggles for him though.  The black stallion did not blend with the luminous backdrop of freshly fallen snow.  Every step left an imprint of where he was or had been.  He had to linger deeper within the confines of the forests to go unseen.  So he is not sure why he has traversed into the meadows today.

Skirting along the forests edge his lanky black legs move easily across the snow covered terrain.  His crimson gaze haphazardly glances about.  That is until his ears catches his name floating among the winter wind.  He stops abruptly to turn his chiseled head.  He views a familiar creature that he has misplaced her name but he remembers their encounter in the field.  Along with an alabaster mare and a foul mouthed winged one.  A manic grin creases his lips at his recognition of the horned mare. 

Turning direction now he heads straight for her.  Deliberate steps taken as he advances boldly, "I had hoped to find you again M'Dear." Slinking to her, her standing so still and alert.  A tad on edge which he is happy to see.  Stopping just short of her shoulder, his muzzle reaches for her speckled hide, "I am pleased to see you so...alone," he breathes into her flesh.  Just barely touching.  Forcing his eyes to meet hers as his lips curl to bare his canines.

Wanna play a game?

If he does something you don't want him doing let me know and I will edit... Also, are you objective to force claiming? You can PM me with ideas too <3

THERE ONCE WAS A KINDLY FARMER WHO FOUND
    A VIPER FREEZING ON THE GROUND IN THE SNOW.
    PLEASE HELP ME, THE POOR CREATURE SAID,
    FOR I AM TOO COLD TO LIVE.
    THE FARMER TOOK THE VIPER AND PUT IT IN HIS SHIRT,
    AND THE VIPER BEGAN TO WARM ITSELF AND COME ALIVE.

He was too close and every hair on her body stood up in defense. Her anxiety slowly but surely switched to anger. The liver chestnut splattered mare stiffened further as if that was at all possible. Her mind raced, he was too close for her to use her horn to drive him away and to skirt away from him could bring those canines down into her skin. A horse with canines. Big scary ones that looked more predator than prey. Did he even eat grass? It was a thought lingered only moments in her adrenaline pumped mind.

He touches her, just barely, and her skin feels as if it was set on fire. The anger bubbles up, no longer able to be kept contained by what little self control she had. She squeals, nips towards his neck and dances away from him, hoping to evade his bared teeth. But she doesn't leave. Why? Because the darkness in her spoke to the darkness in him and just as she could not contain her anger--she could not contain her darkness either. It was a warning. "I am no one's dear, and I am not afraid to be alone." Bold statements for a creature that fought with her inner demons to someone she suspected embraced his.

Her voice growls, a threat to those who listened but a probable challenge to the appaloosa stallion. "What do you want from me?" Her ears were pinned back, hiding beneath the golden locks. Her neck straighted some what with her head tucked. It both protected the neck and straightened the horn. Should Ouija be stupid enough to come at her head on, he would joined the few horses that had come before him that had been skewered on the boney protuberance. Asp was not some helpless miss that needed rescuing. She was enough muscle to hold her own, and she was like a cobra, ready to strike as soon as she was provoked.

BUT UPON COMING ALIVE,
    IT BIT THE FARMER MOST WRETCHEDLY,
    AND AS THE FARMER DIED, HE ASKED THE VIPER,
    BUT WHY? WHY, WHEN I WAS SO TRUSTING OF YOU?
    BECAUSE I AM A VIPER, THE SNAKE REPLIED.
    AND ONE CANNOT EXPECT KINDNESS FROM EVIL.

@[Ouija]

Θuija

Fear.  She exhibits it and he tastes it.  Endulging in it's sweet flavor upon his tongue.  She tenses at his near touch.  Muscles taunt beneath her earthy toned hide.  His much the opposite.  Watching the change in her eyes.  The reeling of her mind from fear to agitation.  His grin hardly dissipates.  If anything it grows.  

She was quick to act.  Her teeth barely grasping his dark flesh as she skirted away from him.  Venom laced words spewed from her lips.  He did not lunged, did not join in on her dancing.  Crimson eyes watched as she settled near.  His chiseled head turning to view her fully again.  Then he steps towards her, calmly.  He hardly takes in consideration the weapon she wields.  He wanted something and so did she.  He'd show her...

His eyes remained fixated on her as she stood at the ready - to attack if provoked - he speaks, "allow me to show you, M'Love."  He waits for the curiousity to spark in her eyes before he creeps nearer.  He again reaches his muzzle to her shoulder but not touching.  Close enough that she can feel the warm dampness of his breath against her.  He steps forward again, his muzzle slowly following across the length of her frame.  Still it does not make contact with her flesh.  It simply teases the senses.  Senses of fear, hunger, want...the unknown.  He concentrates on the muscles that twitch below her hide.  Grinning as they react.  

He ends as he reaches her hip.  Lingering there a moment before whispering into her flesh, "Do you wish to learn more?" He pauses, waiting for her to give into her darkest desires... 

Wanna play a game?

So clearly assuming she stands still and doesn't stab him but if you want to go that direction I can edit Wink

@[Asp]