• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the devil's in the details [ouija]

Θuija

Winter was one of his favorite seasons.  The bone chilling cold that sent shivers radiating up your spine.  Everything laid dormant, on the brink of death.  It created struggles for him though.  The black stallion did not blend with the luminous backdrop of freshly fallen snow.  Every step left an imprint of where he was or had been.  He had to linger deeper within the confines of the forests to go unseen.  So he is not sure why he has traversed into the meadows today.

Skirting along the forests edge his lanky black legs move easily across the snow covered terrain.  His crimson gaze haphazardly glances about.  That is until his ears catches his name floating among the winter wind.  He stops abruptly to turn his chiseled head.  He views a familiar creature that he has misplaced her name but he remembers their encounter in the field.  Along with an alabaster mare and a foul mouthed winged one.  A manic grin creases his lips at his recognition of the horned mare. 

Turning direction now he heads straight for her.  Deliberate steps taken as he advances boldly, "I had hoped to find you again M'Dear." Slinking to her, her standing so still and alert.  A tad on edge which he is happy to see.  Stopping just short of her shoulder, his muzzle reaches for her speckled hide, "I am pleased to see you so...alone," he breathes into her flesh.  Just barely touching.  Forcing his eyes to meet hers as his lips curl to bare his canines.

Wanna play a game?

If he does something you don't want him doing let me know and I will edit... Also, are you objective to force claiming? You can PM me with ideas too <3

Messages In This Thread
    the devil's in the details [ouija] - by Asp - 09-14-2017, 09:44 AM
    RE: the devil's in the details [ouija] - by Ouija - 09-14-2017, 05:09 PM
    RE: the devil's in the details [ouija] - by Asp - 09-15-2017, 08:46 PM
    RE: the devil's in the details [ouija] - by Ouija - 09-19-2017, 10:53 AM