• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  do you feel like a young god? tangerine
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Hyaline's dusk surrenders to a darker twilight. Stars begin to shine in the dark navy stratosphere, the moon glimmering on Amet's metallic scales. His amber eyes are not for the natural scenery, though, but for Tangerine; he can see the way her expression has loosened, the way the furrow in her brow has relaxed, and despite the new laughter in her voice, the Akhal-Teke stallion is not folly to think that he has cured her worries. He lets the conversation slip away from her woes, unwilling (perhaps too anxious) to press the issue, and mirrors her lilting laughter with his own gruffer version.

"You were the best Diplomat that ever was, I swear it." His grin is wide as he thinks on their trip to Loess. Heda and Merida had been less than welcoming hosts, though he and Tangerine had returned successfully with an alliance to cement the relationship between Hyaline and the territory that rest along their southern border. "I think that was the first and last time I ever saw you angry," he muses to the painted mare, his amber eyes regarding her curiously. Anger had seemed unnatural on his Advisor's face, but the fire she had let flare against the Queen of Loess had caused his golden chest to swell with pride.

"Tell me what's new, mahal," he requests with outright intrigue, his gold-flecked eyes watching her closely. There has been a question on his tongue for quite some time now, though his own heart beats anxiously whenever he thinks to ask her. Amet is fond of Warrick - has been ever since the blue-pointed stallion had come to see Tang in Hyaline the first time - but it is no secret that they had both been vying for her affections. Molotov had made sure of that.

"Are you and Warrick expecting again?" he finally asks before he talks himself out of it, the words rushed and whispered and excited.
    Amet

@[Tangerine] ♥

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? tangerine - by Amet - 09-14-2017, 08:03 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? tangerine - by Amet - 09-23-2017, 03:44 PM