• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars;Ouija [Any]

Reshi

Confusion sweeps over her features.  A pawn was all she was and she was beginning to realize it.  Her eyes leave the stallion as accusing words fill the air.  Looking to the horned mare then the other that had joined. "No... I... He said he needed my help and he spoke of the tropics so I thought I'd find my family here," she is quick to explain.  Not knowing what the pairs connection was.  

She shifts uneasy as everyone's focus remained centered on the stallion.  Djinnis accusations of Ouija make no sense to her but she assumed the iron mare knows.  Karaugh...wraith...pet.  Nothing made sense. "I know nothing I swear," she quickly adds turning her gaze to the mares.

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars

Θuija

The jackal remains still.  The curl of his lips growing as another arrives and Djinnis anger naws at him.  The shadowed mare is dumbfounded by the situation as she should be.  Demonic eyes resting quietly on the golden pegacorn mare.  Throwing around her two sense of the situation to the newcomer.  He tsks, "Is that anyway to greet an old friend...?  I was simply bringing a poor lost horse to find her family."  A faux pout replaces his grin for only a moment.  Crimson eye turns to view the granite pied mare, "I am Ouija... And who might you be, M'Dear?" The question lingers for an answer...

The Sylvian Queen speaks in tongue he does not understand until red-eyed wraith spills from her lips.  A flash of his teeth before responding, "Why don't you go ask him yourself?He retorts wittily, eyes narrowing.

Wanna play a game?