• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars;Ouija [Any]

Reshi

My deep eyes scan the lands.  They are stale.  Not in activity per say but in color.  The blue-black of my hide mashes with the greyed land.  I snort in confusion.  This isn't what I expect at all.  Nevertheless I hope to find someone here to convers with...

As the thought crosses my mind I see a sparkle through the mists.  A curious look paints across my face as I make out the golden wings and horns of the resident.  The others movements are casual and lack any haste.  I smile, content on watching the approach from the rising mists. Hello, rings from the mare nearing.  My dark ears twist forwards to catch her words and question.  I answer quickly but not before my eyes glance to the shadows of the borders.  

My gaze returning to the mare with no more than a swift glance.  My thoughts wonder if this is who he had talked about, but the thought merely passes as I reply happily, "Hello! I'm Reshi.  I guess I am looking for someone... Or something.  Though I'm not quite sure who... Or what it might be."  The look on my face turns to confusion at what I had just said.  I try again, "I mean... I grew up in the Amazons and I was hoping to see someone I know... I thought I might try here first.  Though it looks much different here and I don't believe we have met.  Did you live in the Amazons?"  I look hopefully at the mare.  Maybe she would be able to point me in the right direction...

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars;Ouija [Any] - by Reshi - 09-19-2017, 08:36 AM