• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars;Ouija [Any]

Reshi

The mist that had hung throughout the lands were lifting as the sun rose.  Peaking just over the horizon now it gave new life to Beqanna.  Creatures of all kinds stirred from their slumber... And shadows.

A black-blue ear remained fixated on the horned mare. Capturing each word.  I am happy to hear I may have found a link to being reunited with my family. Quick to nod in agreement of meeting the Queen, "That sounds excellent! Thank you." In my excitement I all but forgot of the shadows I maintained.  As the sun rises and light consumes the world it is not as effortless and I struggle to keep my control.  There is a flicker as my powers weaken.  Exposing the blanketed stallion to the sun's rays in a slide show appearance.  With an exhausted huff of air it collapses.  My eyes deviate from the mare to the treeline.  The demonic eyes staring, but not at me.  A sly grin across his lips as he steps into the open, We meet again, Djinni is all he says...

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars;Ouija [Any] - by Reshi - 09-25-2017, 06:33 PM