• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Just a friend stealing for a friend
    This braid is done by letting one of the three strands drop away. It seems magical, but that's mostly because I have hooves and not thumbs. Or fingers.
    You'd think they'd give me grace, these hooves, but I can't pirouette in the dark. And, if I could see stars in the mirror, maybe my heart would feel less mechanical.
    Maybe then I could get out of this eastern village, up on a hill, with the food that smells like spices and curry.
    All very exotic.

1 from 1 (kingdom) friendly, no need to come visit the Valley
    Practicing, 'cuz daddy told me to
    hello there little friend

This braid is done by letting one of the three strands drop away. It seems magical, but that's mostly because I have hooves and not thumbs. Or fingers. (the waterfall briad is made this way – falls)
    You'd think they'd give me grace, these hooves, but I can't pirouette in the dark. And, if I could see stars in the mirror, maybe my heart would feel less mechanical. (these are all snippets of lines from the first verse of the song Shatter Me by Lindsey Sterling – Shatter Me)
    Maybe then I could get out of this eastern village, up on a hill, with the food that smells like spices and curry. (Tyrna is a village in the East Khasi Hills district of Eastern India, india is known for curry – Tyrna)
    All very exotic.

Blocking Tyrna from Shatter Me in the Falls
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls
    You got it, big friend!