• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  do you feel like a young god? ciri
    Amet slips in to lay across from her, face to face. They had laid together a thousand times in the course of her healing but this felt different. A low hum of invisible electricity seems to jolt through her system every time her swirling eyes find his gilded ones. What was this? Perhaps it was the anxiety gnawing it’s way back to her chest, loathe to leave him. Fear of losing the only true friendship she had ever had. Or something else entirely. She had always been one of the guys, crushes and relationships had always escaped her. Been unimportant and beneath her.

She had never realized what they could hold or mean.

He is sheepish when she asks about the strange word. She means to press him further but is distracted as his muzzle extends to run lightly over the puckered flesh of her closed wounds. A shudder runs through her body but it’s far from unpleasant. Almost shyly she tucks her own soft muzzle to her chest, not meaning to give him such a coquettish look as she peers through stray tendrils of ebony forelock. His touch is like forbidden fruit, a breathless experience as his caress becomes more exotic every day they spend together. Her mind wanders to the possibilities, things she had only ever heard but never seen for herself. It makes her flush although it doesn’t show on her dark skin.

"Shining brilliance" he finally whispers in her ear and she can’t help but look at him with wide eyes. Trying to gage exactly what he sees in her. ”Akmar…” She whispers back, thinking he is just as shiningly brilliant if not more so than her. The soft smile on her lips fades slightly, remembering that she couldn’t put this off forever. ”Amet… You’ve done so much for me. I couldn't possibly ever repay you.” Hesitating, lowering her gaze to the lush forest floor. Unwilling to see the hurt she would cause. ”I don’t know what I can contribute here. I haven’t been a part of a kingdom since I was a child and that I can barely remember.” The words rushed and blurry, just wanting to get them out before she can’t. Hyaline already had a Protector and besides she hadn't made a good case for herself washing up on the lake shore in her sorry condition. ”I fear I’ll be in your way if I stay.” A sharp inhale, bracing herself even as she regrets saying it. ”I think it’s time for me to go.”

Her head low and her gaze lower, hating herself for spoiling such a magical thing and secretly wishing in the back of her head that he would protest.
    Ciri

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Amet - 09-18-2017, 08:42 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Ciri - 09-18-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Amet - 09-22-2017, 09:24 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Ciri - 09-23-2017, 11:59 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Amet - 09-24-2017, 02:44 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Ciri - 09-28-2017, 12:15 AM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Amet - 09-29-2017, 07:51 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Ciri - 10-01-2017, 11:36 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Amet - 10-07-2017, 03:52 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Ciri - 10-07-2017, 10:00 PM