• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  do you feel like a young god? ciri
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

He is brave enough to maintain the contact between his muzzle and her shoulder, but not yet brave enough to confess that he wants her for his own. Amet's shining eyes watch her questioningly, wondering if she would ever consider him to be anything more than a caretaker. He had seen her with Tang - the way she'd tensed, nearly retreating into the shell he had found her in - and so the gilded stallion has an uncertain inkling that the feelings he has for the starry-eyed mare may not be unrequited.

But even so, the issue now is finding the courage to voice his affection.

Akmar sounds even sweeter in Ciri's thoughtful whisper and his heartbeat elevates. She recoils her head, letting the blanket of her forelock fall over her silvered eyes and Amet sighs contently, his attention for her alone as her sweet breath mingles with his. "Ciri, I..." he attempts, but fumbles, and a sheepish smile overtakes the stallion's golden face. He makes to try again, but instead the smoky mare has taken the lead and he listens intently with pricked ears and fluttering nostrils. Her scent is heavenly, and mixed with honeysuckle wisteria it is even more so, though he tries to avoid using it as a distraction as unease settles across her attractive features once more.

His brow furrows instantly at the apologetic tone she has taken, at the way her metallic eyes search the wisteria bed instead of making contact with his gold-flecked ones. "I don't... I don't need you to repay me, Ciri." He says uncertainly, wanting to say more but biting his tongue to let the mare finish her piece. Her words quicken, spilling out so fast and forcefully that he starts to wonder if what she says it what she really wants... if maybe she wanted to stay with him here, or maybe she was just loathe to hurt his feelings.

His expression sinks into vulnerability and he reaches for her again, tentatively this time, though the electricity is still there and in that moment he refuses to give up on it. "No," he says quickly, the word blurted out unbidden, "I mean... I can't... I won't force you to stay, Ciri, but I want you here. With me." He swallows hard and lets his muzzle tuck between hers and her chest, coaxing her head back up to look at him, all the while his heart threatens to eject itself from his mouth.

"Please don't go, Ciri. I've never..." he starts, but losing his stride for a moment and he looks to the leafy, flowering boughs above them before returning his impassioned gaze suddenly back to the smoky black mare before him. "I've never felt this way about anyone before, Ciri, and I don't want to give that up."
    Amet

@[Ciri]

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Amet - 09-18-2017, 08:42 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Ciri - 09-18-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Amet - 09-22-2017, 09:24 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Ciri - 09-23-2017, 11:59 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Amet - 09-24-2017, 02:44 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Ciri - 09-28-2017, 12:15 AM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Amet - 09-29-2017, 07:51 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Ciri - 10-01-2017, 11:36 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri - by Amet - 10-07-2017, 03:52 PM