• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

May I Stay?
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

He has parted from Tangerine for the afternoon, his own worry now fresh on his gilded face, complete with a furrowed brow and glazed-over eyes. The young stallion has much on his mind and he can't decide which concern should have precedence. An exasperated sigh escape Amet's ajar maw as he roams, unseeing, through his home. Branches reach for him as he travels between tightly knit thickets as if to comfort the leather-plated beast but the purple boughs go unnoticed, at least for the time being.

His thoughts are interrupted by a call that resounds throughout Hyaline, drawing his attentions to the southern border. Amet's bright amber eyes search the path that he knows weaves between the small mountain peaks and leads travelers into the stronghold of his home, but he's too far away to know the identity of the sentinel standing at the edge of his confine. Pleased for an opportunity to set his own worries aside, the gilded King sets off briskly to greet whoever has called for him. His arrival only takes a few minutes, for the dragon-scaled beast knows the paths of his home better than he knows himself, and his amber eyes fall pleasantly on the champagne roan who has waited patiently on the cusp of Hyaline.

"Welcome," Amet's says warmly as he comes to heel a few yards away. His ears flutter forward to face the other stallion and a warm grin finds its way across his dark muzzle. "My name is Amet. How can I help you?" His nostrils flare and he inhales the scent of the other, searching for any indication of his own friends or acquaintances. He thinks that, maybe, the scent of the water-wolf mingles vaguely with this vagabond's, but Amet will allow his newest visitor to tell him on his own.
    Amet

@[Aten]

Messages In This Thread
    May I Stay? - by Aten - 09-18-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: May I Stay? - by Amet - 09-23-2017, 04:05 PM
    RE: May I Stay? - by Aten - 09-25-2017, 11:47 AM