• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Light Beam Emission
    Does anyone know of a good thread to direct me to where someone used this trait well?
    Generally, my mind does a decent job of imagining traits but I'm struggling to visualize this one... and now I have two ponies who have it. 

Is it a single beam like a laser? Or more like a blast? Or like... a bunch of light that comes out of the whole body? 

Thanks for any help
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    Joscelin, played by Insane, was always a creative one with her trait if you'd like to take a look at her posts Smile

http://beqanna.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=144
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Perfect, thanks cal!
    Just a friendly reminder that if you have any questions about what a trait can/can't do to ask the officers. Definitely okay to look at examples, but we are here to answer any questions you have!