• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any
    a ghost in the darkness.
    Untapped potential. That was one way, although new, to see him as. She markets him with bright branding to make him all the more appealing. It comes with a warning label of course but one that barely begins to mar the surface of what he brings to the table. His glittered red iris’s watch her carefully, the smirk remaining on his lips. She never failed to intrigue him and his interest in her grew as the days passed. A good thing or a bad thing?

Holding one of her sons (by his own freewill) in Sylva with him is a boon but he wants a bonus. A true tie to keep their kingdoms linked. He knows just the thing too. What will suit his needs… And their’s of course. Amet offers his congratulations and the white wraith accepts with a most out of character demure nod of his head. A joke of course. Hyaline’s ruler catches Circy’s bait, leading away from his rather cruel methods and focusing on that untapped potential.

To the emerald mare, he begins. ”An old fashioned idea perhaps but one that seems to work. This is suppose to be a sanctuary of children yes?” He glances about the hills, not spotting any foals at the moment but perhaps they are hidden away. There were wolves prowling after all. ”Perhaps an exchange of heirs as a token of good faith?” He won’t turn his nose down to a child belonging to a high ranking member if a heir is unavailable. As long as they mean something, worth something. ”Or….” He drawls, his crimson gaze level with hers. ”We could create a truce in the flesh. A son or daughter to represent our mutual interests.” He could always glamour into the red wytch that seemed glued to her hip if it made it more appealing.

”Truce or Alliance.. My terms are simple. We leave you and yours alone and come to your aid if needed. We only ask the same in return, no matter the circumstances. And I can assure you… Sylva is far from empty these days.” A thin smile presses against his pale lips as he eyes Amet. Young, unexperienced. But Circy would not be here if there was not something of interest. He still needs to pull her aside. To speak to her alone. Now is not the time. Instead, he drops a tidbit of info she might find interesting. ”I’ve recently stopped by Loess. Rude stupid people.. The whole two of them.” Smoldering coals finding the wolf-shifter once more. ”It did not end pleasantly.” He is unaware of the current alliance between the two however it would not do. A conflict of interest. Would they stay allied to a failing kingdom or drop them for something better that's thriving?

”Of course I don’t expect an answer right away. Talk with your advisors. In fact, we can speak of it soon enough. We shall be having a party in about a week or so. Something to celebrate the season.” His own subjects were unaware of what he had planned for them but he thinks they will secretly be quite pleased. ”Hyaline is invited of course. You can give me your answer then.” A taste of his more appealing pleasures would perhaps put the icing on the cake.  

Gryffen

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

She can’t say that she quite understands Gryffen’s desire for a child tribute (does he know those who dwell here better than she? Is there someone important hiding, someone she’s missing?) but she understands quite clearly what he’s toying at when those striking eyes hover slowly to meet hers. Blue and red lock for the breath of a moment.

Circinae’s grin has never been wider. “Ah hah .. you’d like that, wouldn’t you?” She baits cheekily, lips pulling back to blow him a kiss riddled with sharp teeth.

The moment passes, her face resumes its earlier complacency, and as Sylva’s King turns attention deftly to Amet, her eyes dart to Aditi. “Why does he bring her along, like some mute incubator?” She wonders, quick to adjust her focus away lest she be detected by the accused party. “Where has he left his favorite gray shadow?”

The mention of Loess snaps her out of deeper thoughts. His barb is meant to catch her eye; it does. From the corners of her vision, the world grows hazy. “A party?” She mumbles, breathing deeply to clear her airways of a sleep-like weight. “No wonder Crevan stayed.” The pony-mare chuckles. It’s her final comment, though. For now she simply blinks away the drowsiness and peers aside to where Amet stands poised and ready, ever the King he’s always been.

Circinae