• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any
    a ghost in the darkness.
    He had expected the emerald mare and the ruler of this place, that was who he had come here for anyways. Of course busybodies always have to show their faces and that was the simple reason why he had brought Aditi. To keep them occupied, busy. That way the adults could talk. The little brown wolf does not leave him waiting long and he gives her his usually thin pressed smile. ”Did I screw it up last time?” He retorts quietly, nostrils flaring with the meaning of his words. Was he happy to be King? Happy was the wrong word, he felt… Content. The crown had always been meant for his pale head it seemed. It had only been a matter of time. ”This is Aditi, a new… Follower.” He finishes as he introduces the heavily pregnant mare behind them. He hopes to have a slew of new recruits soon, to teach and release into the world. God help them all.

”Crevan”. Ah yes, her wolf son. The boy had been thrown when the foolish mare had tried to crush him with her backside. He did not doubt the young male had sulked off to nurse his wounds in private. However he had not seen him since although his scent lingered in the air. ”I think he plans on staying.” He pauses, cocking his head at her almost thoughtfully before continuing. ”As I thought you might.” He wonders if her desire has changed now, if she no longer seeks the revenge that had raged in her heart that day in the forest.

Before he can pursue that line of questioning, they are joined by two others. A scaled stallion that he assumes is the ruler of Hyaline due to rumors. "Quite well.” He responds quietly to the question of familiarity between he and the wolf. Wondering just how much Hyaline’s king knows about the woman he has let into his kingdom. Who had helped him sack another so recently. Amet, he says and then questions about Taiga. 

”Briefly.” He can’t help but smirk and laugh lightly but his tone lacks warmth. It seems they did not know much here in the lake. ”I ruled Taiga for a short period. But I rule Sylva now.” Casually his red eyes shifts back to Circy, eyeing her for a moment. He ignored the other mare that has joined them entirely, finding her not interesting enough to include in the conversation. ”I’ll be brief and blunt. I’m only here because of the…. Partnership I have with Circinae.” It’s a struggle to find the right word and friendship isn’t quite correct. ”Since she plans on making this her home, perhaps we can come to an agreement of some sort between our kingdoms even if you do not like our methods.”

An arrangement of sorts, an uneasy truce. Whatever they wanted to call it. Alliances were such fickle things but he will need them if he is to carry out his diabolical plans. They both need some backbone and he is here to arrange that… For a price.

Gryffen

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Gryffen - 09-20-2017, 08:26 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Circinae - 09-21-2017, 03:06 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Amet - 09-22-2017, 08:34 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Gryffen - 09-28-2017, 02:49 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Circinae - 09-28-2017, 04:11 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Amet - 09-30-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Gryffen - 10-10-2017, 07:50 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Circinae - 10-11-2017, 09:06 PM