• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any
    Gonna set this world on fire
    It wasn't often the flame-kissed mare left herself to be ignored.  Quite often her mind ran wild and rampant but something beckoned her to listen.  Not to what was said but what was not.  What the fuck! Am I sick! She thinks to herself.  Her gift was an interesting one -  though she loved flaunting the fact no one's thoughts were protected - she liked to dig through the mess to get all the juicy details.  Why ruin such a lovely surprise so early?

They attempt to quite there voices. Yeah that'll fucking help.  She merely grins and looks to the other they leave out.  The muddy spotted mare is bulging at the seams and interestingly enough she can hear their thoughts too.  Though they are less useful and kindof squishy. Yuck! The mare inquires her position here and since the others are engaged she answers, you can say I'm an advisor... Of sorts. Feeding the info to only the speckled mares mind but she may not even notice it wasn't heard with her ears.

Onyx eyes turn to the trio again and her curiousity is sparked on what purpose the emerald mare had really served the wraith.  What indebted her to him?  The answer to that question remains unthought of by the group so she turns her thoughts to her King, I think she is right to remain on the winning side.  But I question what her involvement truly was... Or still is...Tread carefully My Dragon King.

It wasn't rare that she voiced her opinion at Kingdom gatherings.  It was rare however for her to keep quiet in any sense of the word.  There was something that cautioned her here though.  Enough so that she bit her brain and allowed herself to go unnoticed longer.  How much longer..? Well that was always the rush of mixing alcohol and fire.
    MOLOTOV

It can get confusing to know what she feeds to whom so first bold statement is just to Aditi and second bold statement is to just Amet.  Blame my 'not having drank yet today' for her unfiery post XD

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Gryffen - 09-20-2017, 08:26 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Circinae - 09-21-2017, 03:06 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Amet - 09-22-2017, 08:34 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Gryffen - 09-28-2017, 02:49 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Circinae - 09-28-2017, 04:11 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Amet - 09-30-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Molotov - 10-01-2017, 12:15 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Gryffen - 10-10-2017, 07:50 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Wolf Pack/Amet/Any - by Circinae - 10-11-2017, 09:06 PM