• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Almost Didn't Recognize You (Jinju)

A certain longing for or affinity with the forest was something some of the Taigans shared. Even without no knowledge of Taiga or her past, the forest still appeals to Jinju. No matter how often she slipped away when neither Ander or Terran was looking, she still enjoyed herself dartling around the forest. Little did she know they always kept an eye on her, even if she thought they weren’t near.

Usually she kept to the forest, avoiding going near its borders, and instead only going deeper. Today, not so much. Something else calls to her too, luring her in like a moth to a flame. She can hear the river, the water finding its way to lower land, crossing stone and trunks. Jinju could look at it for a while, just watch the water flow by, but today it’s not the water that captures her attention.

Instead it’s the redwood forest that stood across of the forest. The river was like a boundary separating the forest and that was left of a once kingdom. Of course Jinju doesn’t know about that, but she cannot say the lands don’t appeal to her. She’s eager to explore them, to dart around the massive trees, to discover all its hidden treasures. Something holds her back from it, and it’s not the river that blocks her path.

She’s so lost in starting at it, that she doesn’t notice the golden stallion. Well, not right away that is. Letting her eyes wander over the forest’s border, she eventually finds herself eye to eye with him. ”Oh” she lets out startled, taking a few steps back as she glances up. Something tells her he is familiar, that she should know him, and for Jinju that’s enough. She doesn’t even think of questioning herself, nor is she upset that she cannot remember him. ”Hi!” she instead greets. There is curiosity in her ruby eyes, and a small smile on her lips. ”Sorry, I didn’t see you there.”

Jinju

“My sun is set to rise again.”

Messages In This Thread
    I Almost Didn't Recognize You (Jinju) - by Aten - 09-20-2017, 10:11 PM
    RE: I Almost Didn't Recognize You (Jinju) - by Jinju - 10-13-2017, 01:25 PM