• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Almost Didn't Recognize You (Jinju)

It was clear that she wasn’t the only one who hadn’t noticed the presence of another. The golden stallion seems just as surprised as she is and Jinju releases she is a lot closer to him than she had meant to. After all, he almost hit her with his head because she’d startled him. ”Oh, sorry.. I didn’t meant to startle you..” she apologizes, backing away from him right away. And she didn’t want to get hurt, on accident that is, because Jinju is sure that this stallion doesn’t form a threat to her.

Though she would have to admit that the look he gives her, kind of spooks her. Her ruby eyes study him, take in the expression on his face – or the lack of it, other than shock. Did he know her? Her head tilts to the side and she carefully takes another few steps back, ending up a few steps into the water.

The silence makes her uneasy, causing her to sidestep a little before glancing around. No, nobody else was here. Next was a quick glance in the water, to check her reflection, but other than a pair of familiar ruby eyes, there’s nothing strange to see. Then, before she can look up, he stutters her name.

This time it’s Jinju’s turn to look the stallion, a slight frown on her features. ”You.. know me?” she eventually asks after the silence stretches too long. She’s torn between curiosity and some natural hesitance. It was strange, right, that he knew her name? She surely didn’t know him, other than that she didn’t feel threatened by or uneasy in his presence.

More silence and then a step forward, curiosity is winning. ”Who are you?” she then asks, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. ”You know me, shouldn’t I know who you are too?” she teases, childishly enjoying her own little victory.

Jinju

“My sun is set to rise again.”

Messages In This Thread
    I Almost Didn't Recognize You (Jinju) - by Aten - 09-20-2017, 10:11 PM
    RE: I Almost Didn't Recognize You (Jinju) - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 11:23 AM