• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah]

Jah-Lilah

I say I loved you years ago.

There is genuine excitement and relief in the dark girl's body language as she takes in the sight of my mare. Jah-Lilah warms the space around them with a soft glow, smiles, and steps into the young female. She sniffs and wuffles down Ciri's neck, then meets her in a warm embrace. Jah-Lilah takes in as much as she can, seeking to offer some semblance of normalcy to the girl. They are so different, but so the same. Her mouth alights on @[Ciri]'s crest, picking and grooming. With every jump of the inky mare's skin, my firefly feels her pain, knows her sorrow. 

The youth questions her, desperate for guidance and answers Jah-Lilah cannot provide. She says nothing yet, just calmly neatens up the girls coat. When she's satisfied with her work, she turns and smiles warmly. A nuzzle on the cheek and she's off, meandering carelessly back towards the lake that had tried to drown the both of them. "Come, little Star." Is the only words she offers thus far, and leads the way. Easily they push back through the blooming foliage and into the open, heading to the water's edge. Upon arrival, Jah-Lilah bends down and takes a long drink. She finishes, then addresses Daughter-of-the-Stars finally.

"It will take time, child. You will not know how to feel for a very long time. Sleep will not come easy, but eventually, it comes. You just have to know that the Earth-Mother has a plan for us all, it's finding your place that is a struggle. You'll find it, though." She smirks and casts a knowing glance at Ciri. "You seem to be getting along splendidly with your Dragon-King, how's that going for you? Perhaps your place is...alongside him, hm?" The words drift lazily, absently off her tongue as she touches shoulders softly with the darker female. She sighs contentedly and continues on. "As for repaying me, you owe me nothing. I haven't done anything to warrant anyone being in debt to me. You're sweet to ask though." Their shoulders and their hips touch, but as my flower child speaks, she stares into the distance, focused on the center of the lake.

I tell myself you never loved me, no.

stronger than you know

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah] - by Jah-Lilah - 10-02-2017, 12:19 PM