• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for a Herd
    [Image: c94565ad2bbf537098fdda4940434f4e.jpg]
    Name: Kodiak
    Height: 15.5 Hands
    Breed: American Paint
    Personality: Cunning, Seductive, Quick Tempered, Loving, Protective, Dominant
    Coat: Buckskin Paint
    Eyes: Light Blue
    RP: The young dam trotted into a vast valley. Greeted by familiar whinnies and neighs as young foals, fillies and colts horseplayed. Kodiak had lyed down, at peace that she was finally in a community of free horses. As the buckskin mare watched the foals frolic and the mothers keep a sharp eye on them.. the pony started to ponder her own history. And found to be that she was greatful to be in such a serine place.
    Kodiak had started off being born on September 29, 2010.. Her mother was a noble palamino and her father being a loyal paint stallion. Combining her coat to be a buckskin paint. She was born in Rome, but at an early aged, Kodiak was shipped off to Britain.. but luckily she had escaped her voyage with her mother and had sailed many days and nights to America. Here, she landed in Colorado. Through Colorado she had traveled all the way to Arizona, where her mother had told her tales of many wild horses living. At age 3, her mother had died shortly after. Being ran over by a car while passing a highway. After that.. Kodiak had still followed her mother's intentions and had traveled tiredlessly to Arizona. Finally finding herself in a warm, desert valley. Years had been tough; but worth it. Now she waits, to either find her destined one or her future herd.
    Black was exploring the field when a familiar scent came across his nose. He snorted and his eyes searched all over. Following the smell, he came across a painted figure on the horizon. He picked up the pace and pranced his way in. He always made him look tough. He arched his neck and snorted as he came near. Looking around to see if he had anyone. Was this his chance to finally have a herd of his own? Hello M'lady, looking her over, she was built similar but different colored. I am Black Ranger, or you can call me Black. I am looking for a mare to start my own herd with. Hoping she would be interested. He was strong and had the ability to care and protect those he cared about.

He stood beside her hoping she would feel protected.
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion
    Kodiak stood tall turning around and facing Black, her icy blue orbs checking him over, "Hello Black Ranger." She had dipped her long cranium down and up in a cordial greeting. The black stallion's presence had comforted the mare's lonely stance. Her tail flicked inquisitively, "My name is Kodiak." The dam said in a beautiful tune. "And, I accept your request for me to help build your own herd." Kodiak flipped her cream and palomino mane.
    Standing by his new mare. He was excited to finally to get to start the family he's always wanted. He had claimed the Island Resort land. And it would be perfect for them to start a herd. It was paradise there. The sand and the dunes, with the tropical feel. It never got cold, which would be great to keep his herd happy. This was a new adventure for him, having to be incharge of others, and make rules and keeping things going. It was a huge undertaking for a young stallion. But he was excited at the same time.

He nuzzled his new mare, leading the way home to Island Resort to start our life there. He looked back as his new palomino mare. She was his trophy and wasn't going to lose her now.

OOC: Post in the Island Resort if you like or I can.
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion