• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Isn't it lovely? | Canaan | Private

Jah-Lilah

Out of all of the guys, you're my one and only guy.

As she moves she can still feel him all over her. All of her nerve endings are on high alert, and she can feel the sudden changes in the breeze, the subtle difference in wind direction. He is smoother than he lets on, and Jah-Lilah is enjoying him thoroughly. Their pheromones in the air, the way their scents blend, she is high on him. A fire is sparking on her insides, but this time it's not in her heart, it's began much further south. She has fantasized about him before, when sharing more girl talk with their beloved Circinae, but never with him so close. She had seen him in her mind's eye, lips and teeth caressing the places on the emerald mare that hers had, but now she wants to feel him. She wants to know. She wants him to know. 

He pulls her closer, pulls her into him. His tongue dances across her pelt and she shudders, my firefly. A wetness begins to pool in the place below her tail, and as the sun warms their backs she continues their courtship dance. Her ears, betraying her feigned nonchalance, stay trained on him as he continues to build her up. Flattery will get him everywhere. She smiles as she sways her hips, tail raised high, looking back at him. "Mmm...good to know, I seem to find myself needing you more and more lately." She had expressed herself to Circinae over and over, their unorthodox union made known to the Earth-Mother and anyone eavesdropping on their lovemaking, but never to @[Canaan]. She wants him now, as she wants the Wolf-of-the-Water. Jah-Lilah wants to love him, to give herself completely as she has done to Circinae, to seal their circle.

To think that she could feel this way again, twice over. He talks about the feelings Circinae has for them, and she begins to see they mirror her own. The more she stays with the goldenrod male, the harder it is for her to leave him, them. His two-toned forelock falls dramatically between his ears, a stark contrast to the color of his skin. She notes the brightness in his eyes, the confidence in his stride. She belonged as much to him as she did to Circinae the very first time she laid eyes on him. She suspects Wolf-of-the-Water knew it would be this way, and wouldn't be surprised if she giggled and shrugged her shoulders when the red mare asked her about this. The thought makes Jah grin widely. 

Their eyes meet again, and she's flashing all around them, his very own sparkler. He thanks her for being...her, and she shakes her head at him. "I never intended to be their surrogate anything. The Wolf and her pups stumbled upon me one day, and by the grace of the Earth-Mother we haven't been apart since." He catches her finally and is immediately on her, and she squeals again. "I love her too, this I know. But it's you I want to know as well." She licks her lips, quite literally thirsting for him, desiring only to drink him up in this moment.

His mouth on her hips, his wings and shoulder pressed upon her side. Then he says it, and he speaks to her very soul. Show me. Jah-Lilah can do nothing but oblige. A squeal is emitted from her lips and she half-rears, tail flung carelessly over her back. Her scent permeates the air as she unabashedly shows how bad she's truly been pining for the winged stallion, the lover of her lover. Her breathing picks up and her gait becomes splay-legged as she prepares for him. Her head snakes low to the ground as she lets out a guttural nicker, encouraging him, begging him to take her further, push her harder. She speaks in a low, husky voice, sidling into him. "This is why I called you here, after I talked to our mate." She turns to press her other side to him, nose at his withers. She lets her top lip and teeth make circles on his back as she makes grunting noises. She shifts her weight and snaps her tail against her haunches, anticipating. "I needed to know everything about you...about this." She licks down his side, making her way to the tender part of his underbelly. She pauses only for a moment in between strokes to speak. "Do you know what that feels like, Spirit-in-the-Sky?" She rubs her face along the length of his body, then looks back at him, breathless. "Just...needing to know?"

Ain't nobody in the world tonight.

stronger than you know

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Isn't it lovely? | Canaan | Private - by Canaan - 09-26-2017, 01:24 PM
    RE: Isn't it lovely? | Canaan | Private - by Canaan - 09-29-2017, 01:59 PM
    RE: Isn't it lovely? | Canaan | Private - by Jah-Lilah - 10-02-2017, 03:43 PM
    RE: Isn't it lovely? | Canaan | Private - by Canaan - 10-04-2017, 12:46 PM