• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hissing fauna, are you the Destroyer? Thana

forget all the names we used to know

Thana is the shadow of his skin. They are wolf together- this much is true - and as her voice reaches his ears, cloyingly sweet, the rough turn of his head picks her quickly apart from the white birch that surround her. Lean, hungry, Thana reminds him of a true wolf, where his mother had brought to mind a playful sort of animal. There’s desire etched into the steps she takes, each one purposeful and silent. “She knows her body well.” He thinks, appraising her just as openly with rounded, navy eyes.

He has yet to meet another wolf, in the wilds of this land. “Perfection” she calls him; his ear flicks. He revolves a stoic gaze to watch her, the very fall and rise of her lips as she goads him, tastes his name on her own tongue, sends shivers coursing across his spine. Something in her reminds him of his mother. 

He rises, stately and thick, tilts a curious brow with child-like deception over her mannerisms, and lifts his own tail in return. A gentle wag accompanies the stiff prick of his neck hair. “Would you like me to show you?” He teases, eagerness written across the planes of his wide face while he brushes nonchalantly past her. Their fur, sable black and tawny white, intermingles with the gesture. 

The growing wolf halts, suddenly. His hip is still a hairsbreadth from the onyx she-wolf, so he sits and curls a plumed tail before jerking his skull around to pin her with a hardened, wild stare.

“I think, perhaps, you might not enjoy me killing you so much.” He sneers, all too enthralled with this unexpected interaction, “So why don’t you show me instead, Thana?” Crevan accentuates, twisting at his shoulder to finally turn and face her. “Aside from the menial pleasure of fucking you, just what does Gryffen think is so perfect, hmm?” He asks, raking an altogether bored glance over her attractive face.

He snorts and shows his back.

revan

OOC: pErMIssOn GrANtEd to do whatever you like Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hissing fauna, are you the Destroyer? Thana - by Thana - 10-11-2017, 05:46 PM
    RE: Hissing fauna, are you the Destroyer? Thana - by Crevan - 10-17-2017, 11:21 AM
    RE: Hissing fauna, are you the Destroyer? Thana - by Thana - 10-17-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: Hissing fauna, are you the Destroyer? Thana - by Thana - 10-17-2017, 04:42 PM