• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hissing fauna, are you the Destroyer? Thana
    THANA.
    (as black as your soul)
      ”You flatter yourself,” she says with a trill of wry laughter, a wickedness lingering within her darkening gaze – a gleam of mischief in the dreary gray of one, while the colorless abyss of the other stares blankly. ”do not mistake your arrogance for ability. I have shed carcasses of their skin, gouged the eyes of those who are not deserving, and I doubt you could end my life, even if you tried with all of your might.”

She is quiet, for a moment, as her dark fur bristles from the sheer proximity of his body to her own – she does not remain still, encircling him as he had begun to do so with her; a dance of dominance. Sheer instinct that rises like a bitter bile within the confinement of her throat, while her pulse hums vibrantly within her veins. Her tail, lush and luxurious, does not sway to and fro – it is still, rigid and aligned with the faint slope of her spine, while her teeth are bared with an insidious smile and gleaming beneath the pale light peeking through the dense canopy of hickory and pine.

She does not shy away from his display – rather, she is intrigued, drawn closer to him without a shred of trepidation. Her heart has begun a steady but forceful rhythm against the enclosure of her ribcage, and he is certain that she can feel the energy coursing through the length of her body, that he can sense her enthrallment. Her dark lips brush across the nape of his neck, lipping the thickness of his tawny fur and inhaling the scent of bellwort and anemones entangled close to his skin.

The temptation to draw him close with her teeth, to grasp his delicate skin between her parted mouth is almost too much for her to stand, but she is drawn in by his feigned indifference. The coy game being played, and when he has made mention of intimacy shared with their King, she can hardly withhold the warm breath of laughter from sinking into the breadth of his neckline.

”I can practically taste your purity. I would be willing to share, and so would he. Should you know the pleasure that accompanies sins of the flesh, perhaps then, you might understand ..” She croons, her shoulder aligned with his own, pressing firmly against him to instinctually bend him to her will. ”.. but there is so much more than sexual gratification, Crevan, and there is so much more to me than a pretty face.”

Slowly, the ground has begun to hum with unnatural energy, as boulders, decaying, brittle tree limbs, and deceased carcasses lift away from the soft and fertile soil, thrumming violently in the air – hovering around him, encircling their encounter while the tall and towering maple and pine quiver and shake, threatening to be uprooted with a mere, fleeting thought. All the while, her gaze bores into his own, with an intensity that is wholly striking and fierce, while her ears are pinned and her teeth are bared once again - snapping to grip the flesh of his neck between her teeth, while her powerful paws lunge to force him downward, to pin him into place beneath her weight.

”I could be your greatest ally, or your worst nightmare. Pick your poison.”

@[Crevan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hissing fauna, are you the Destroyer? Thana - by Thana - 10-11-2017, 05:46 PM
    RE: Hissing fauna, are you the Destroyer? Thana - by Thana - 10-17-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: Hissing fauna, are you the Destroyer? Thana - by Thana - 10-17-2017, 04:42 PM