• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Another pretty for my growing collection
    If the Lord hadn’t lain for three days to die, would he still be dead?
    Is the Drip of stalactite noted in renaissance books, learning?
    He wouldn’t know, that masculine, third person … that post-punk guitarist only played once with three! Then with four!
    Dilute with cream the black coffee, please. The hydra likes one Au-Jus copy of Allele to dip in the morning with it.
    It’s easy, nimble myth. Mount the staub, staunch gases, flowing! The first, you know, stretched from alpine swiss to the shelved sea.
    Can you smell the Surf cologne of success?

One horse from one land, unfriendly captivity for the duration of ½ BQ year (1 month)
    [Image: sScEgld.png]
    Stalacite: Loess
    Renaissance Books: Heda
    A renaissance film festival nominated a film called "Hedda needs help" as best comedy
    properties of loess, karst-related features, such as stalactites
    Masculine: Ivar
    Ivar is a scandinavian masculine given name
    Post-Punk Guitarist: Ivar
    Search Ivar Punk Guitarist and you'll find a Norwegian guitarist named Ivar Bjornson
    Nimble Myth: Heda
    There are two allusions to Greek and Roman mythology that crop up in Hedda Gabler.

Blocking Ivar from Heda of Loess

(I have a feeling i didn't get every clue but I pieced everything together the best i could)
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・
    Stalactite: Loess
    properties of loess, karst-related features, such as stalactites
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    You guessed every clue wrong, but I'm going to assume that you'll get this block anyways since the rules vaguely and weirdly state that you don't have to get them technically right in order to block.

If the Lord hadn’t lain for three days to die, would he still be dead?
    -(Ivar’s mother warned his father not to lie with her for 3 days) Ivar
    Is the Drip of stalactite noted in renaissance books, learning?
    -(IV, or intravenous therapy, is often referred to as Drips, Renaissance learning’s well-known product Accelerated Reading is hyphenated as AR) IVAR
    He wouldn’t know, that masculine, third person … that post-punk guitarist only played once with three! Then with four!
    -(Masculine third person, singular personal pronoun: HE, post-punk guitarist Evelyn Marquis played only once with the 3 original band members of DA! before a fourth member was added) HEDA
    Dilute with cream the black coffee, please. The hydra likes one Au-Jus copy of Allele to dip in the morning with it.
    -(Smokey black tobiano is a dilution of the cream gene on black, Ivar is a smokey black tobiano. The Hydra is a biologically immortal creature, Heda is immortal. Au for gold, buckskin (like smokey black) uses a copy of one allele to transform bay to gold - buckskin. Heda is buckskin.) HEDA IVAR
    It’s easy, nimble myth. Mount the staub, staunch gases, flowing! The first, you know, stretched from alpine swiss to the shelved sea.
    -(The Aeolian process derives from the greek god Aeolus, meaning ‘nimble’, Staub is German for Dust, Wind defined is the flow of gases. The first application of Loess described on a landmark was on the Rhine River, stretching from the swiss alps to the north sea - an epeiric or “shelf” sea.) Loess
    Can you smell the Surf cologne of succes?
    -(The largest city on the Rhine is Cologne, alluding to Loess.) Loess

One horse from one land, unfriendly captivity for the duration of ½ BQ year (1 month)
    Stealing Ivar from Heda of Loess, success?
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    block is successful