• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle

When Pangea had fell to the depths of the sea she had only assumed her sibling had not survived.  He had been smaller and with uncontrolled shrinking - he had yet to master - it was likely he had drowned with the lands. 

She had wandered all over their world and to no avail.  He was gone and with that a piece of her.  Maybe it was a twin thing, she didn't know.  

Today she spent as she did most days.  Scouring the seas for any sign that he was or wasn't dead.  Her wings of water gathered at her sides as she hovered over the waves.  Most often she occupied the seas between the island and the main land.  This is where Maugrim had also left her.  A longing thought that perhaps he'd return for her, but who was she kidding, no one would come for her...

A shimmer on the mainland shores catches her eye.  Casting her gaze to the weathered beaches she notices another looking out towards her.  Probably not looking at her she assumes.  She was nothing special.  Grey eyes remained on the figure, intruiged on what it was doing just standing there...

Azazelle

Will you catch me if I fall?

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 09-30-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Azazelle - 10-28-2017, 05:57 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 10-29-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 08:05 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - azazelle - by Ivar - 11-05-2017, 01:02 PM