• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rare [Imperial/Gryffen/Any]

Kuma

It is silent for only a moment. 

She does not have time to run, his flames are too quick, his powers too refined for her to avoid it. She can only try to back away, head up exposing her chin and neck. Briefly, she is numb, as the scorching breath of fire from the wolf's tongue engulfs her. 

And then pain. Red, hot, searing pain, illuminating her nerve-endings lie fireworks in a night sky. She can feel the blisters forming on her now seared coat. Burning hair smells bitter and chaotic. 

First it was the mane. That long, beautiful ombre chestnut that she spent years growing; it shriveled up like a raisin left too long in the sun, until it was only a tuft at the nape of her neck. And then came the coat, burning up like a candles wick, leaving her nothing but the charred, blistered skin underneath exposed. Instinctively, she drops to the ground, trying desperately to relieve herself of the flames. She manages to extinguish them, but the pain still throbs, so close to the surface, the blood rushing to the wounds, her cells working tirelessly to heal the broken skin. 

She is heaving on the ground, lungs working harder than ever as she gasps for breaths - the smoke clouding her lungs. Her vision begins to blur, in and out - she does not realize what is happening around her. She does not see Imperial's horrified gaze, or the offer Gryffen makes to him, or where the shifter had gone after he expelled his furious fire. All she can think of is the terrible tingling of her skin, how it prickles and stings. How the pain is unyielding...how she has never felt anything so terrible in her life. 

Was this death? She did not know. All she knew was as her consciousness began to fade, she saw those evil crimson orbs stare into her soul...and the fear of the unknown was worse than her burns.  

Blessed with beauty and rage

My dear Kuma has suffered third degree burns on her chin, chest, neck, and front legs. The rest of her body is burned as well, but not nearly as bad as her front end, because she was facing Crevan when he used his flames on her. Most of her coat will grow back, as will her mane (except not nearly as long), but where she suffers the worst of her burns, it will be mostly small patches of fur, and the exposed skin will look like this when healed. Currently, her open wounds look like this. PICTURES ARE GRAPHIC, FORE WARNING! 

Also, Kuma will endure any torture, save for death. I'd also prefer if limbs and her insides go untouched (like if you want to take an eye or ear or something that's okay). Smile 

@[Imperial] @[Gryffen] @[Crevan]

forget all the names we used to know

It’s the first time he’s ever set another horse on fire.

The way that red-gold flame licks hungrily against Kuma’s skin makes him initially sick. He can smell her flesh cook, and that turns him - the allure of prey made weak is too much for his shared soul to reject. The wolf within is howling with delight and rapture at the scene, but his current state of mind is conflicted, uneasy. “I would give my soul.” The stallion had claimed.

Not good enough for Gryffen.

But good enough for Crevan? He ponders, watching the spotted mare writhe in anguish on the forest floor; would anyone be tempted to sell their soul in exchange for Crevan's own freedom? “Get out.” He snaps suddenly, turning a dark blue eye to where Imperial stands. His King has finished, given his demands. There was no further use for the silver-trimmed Loessian. “Didn’t you hear him? You’ve got work to do - so get going.” Crevan barks again, sliding forward to face the leftover horse.

He would sweep the filth from the porch of Sylva, happily. “Unless you want to see her hurt again,” His cold gaze relays without the need for speech, but all the while Crevan's ears are pushed flat into the curve of his neck and his teeth are bared to urge along the mahogany intruder.

Kuma’s life was in his hands. He better get going.

revan

@[Imperial]

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

Screams.

That's all he hears as he watches her crumble to the turf.  With all the strength he can gather he pushes through them.  To tower over the spotted mare as she tries frantically to rid herself of the burning.  Still, he isn't sure what to do.  If touching her would cause even more pain.  His eyes are saddened as he lowers his face to hers.  Nudging his muzzle to an unscathed spot on her cheek.  "I'm sorry Kuma," is all he can say fore there were no words that could help her.  

His trying to console her is interrupted by the barking of orders.  His eyes narrow as he looks to the creatures of Sylva.  Out numbered and at a disadvantage, he knows what they request is impossible.  Heda would never come here and killing her... That wasn't an option either.  Lowering his head again he whispers in her ear, "I'm getting you out of here.  I'll be back as soon as I can, ok?" 

He didn't wait for her to answer before he was galloping off across the Sylva-Loess border.

Imperial

@[Gryffen]