• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i'll pick you up in my Changfeng truck, and we'll listen to Solomon singing on the radio about preparing the temple's holy essence.

i took an evil spirit from the wilderness who i fixed with a goat. oh and then I added Ahn Hyo-jin's stage name

I never understood how those chinese systems operated, but honestly, like my dad said: "let these things be."

A true house of water needs an enrolled actuary to make it in this world that is. I think I'll add a little fire, and burn Vivara and Nisida's big sister. There used to be some monkeys here, but it's been a while since anyone saw them.

added when carbon is replaced with nitrogen
    +
    a collaboration between jasper, archie, anthony, and jeazell

two horses from one land
    no mandatory captivity - just a friendly steal
    i'll pick you up in my Changfeng truck [KYLIN], and we'll listen to Solomon singing on the radio about preparing the temple's holy essence [EA].

i took an evil spirit from the wilderness who i fixed with a goat. [AZAZEL] oh and then I added Ahn Hyo-jin's stage name [LE]

I never understood how those chinese systems operated [KYLIN], but honestly, like my dad said: "let these things be." [EA]

A true house of water [EA] needs an enrolled actuary [EA] to make it in this world that is. I think I'll add a little fire, and burn Vivara and Nisida's big sister [ISCHIA]. There used to be some monkeys here, but it's been a while since anyone saw them [ISCHIA].

added when carbon is replaced with nitrogen [AZA]
    +
    a collaboration between jasper, archie, anthony, and jeazell [ZELLE]

blocking kylin and azazelle from ea in ischia.
    correct!