• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

between the raindrops; any
    She blooms under the sunlight like the flowers around her. The lavender tinge of her skin giving the russet an odd hue though one would say it was fetching to  a foreign eye yet in Beqanna nothing is foreign much more. Stasi had spend her youth growing up, tucked away and cared for by fairies. Her parents (unknown to her) had seemed to have been occupied by other business for she had never seen them. The pretty mare does not bother to ponder it any longer and shrugs away the feelings with a toss of her head.

Let her not focus on the ugly past but instead turn her head (figuratively and physically) to the sun. She draws a breath, deep as possible, and exhales with a delightful smile. Each hoof is placed in front of the other to draw her away from the darkness of her past as well as the canopy of trees to let the warmth of the sun wash over her body.
    Anastasiya
    you make your misery my company
    HTML by Call-picture brandon scott photography

so this is stasi's first post! i am looking to keep the thread stress free with short posts but you're welcome to post long ones i just want to give a heads up! i'm not sure if she will stick but i wanted to explore a kinder, gentler, more feeling character but feel free to send anyone her way!

They haven't been traveling long, for Felicity at least. But she was sure that little Cha had grown quite tired due to her rather small stride. Although surprisingly the fiery girl had managed to find a way to keep up with her. It doesn't take very long for them to arrive in the meadow, a long stretch of grass protected by a ring of trees and boulder protruding from the outer edges of the vegetation filled area. 

She bows her cranium, allowing herself to graze for a moment, hazel hues lingering on the winged girl beside her, and with a pause between chewing, "Cia, eat. You must be starving." She watches the girl for a moment, before allowing herself to continue to graze nipping at the verdant blades gingerly, allowing herself to raise her lavender crown every so often to have a look around. Her eyes flickered about, lobes swiveling in an alert manner as she scanned the area, few equine dotted the evergreen area, but one indeed di catch her eye. A lavender mare, of her skin tone stood alone. As curious as Felicity was she was hesitant to move, she had never seen anyone who shared the same colorations as she did. Tossing her head, in a rather commanding notion, she motioned that it was time to get moving again, her tail lashing variously at her hocks, letting Cia know that it was time to go(just in case she didn't catch the toss).

With careful steps, she saunters over to the mare, hazel gems going back and forth, making sure Cia was still following at her heels, before she approached the pale purple toned mare. "Stay close." She murmurs to the winged girl, quickly and quietly before approaching. As she had no idea what this mare was like, perhaps she was nice but on the other hand she could devilish, and rather nasty, and Felicity wasn't going to take the chance of getting her newfound daughter–sidekick injured due to her curiosity.

So with careful steps she approaches, gaze lifting to the the mare, "Hello! I couldn't help but see that we share the same coat color." She wants to speak of her white patches but she remains silent. "I'm Felicity, and this is my daughter Cia. Would you care to share a name?" She questions, her tone rather friendly, yet her body remains tense not liquifying, as was it's normal nature.
    It started as butterflies but now it just hurts

@[Ciarran] Thought it would be fun for them to meet someone new Smile
    the sun, it rises slowly as you walk away from all the fears and all the faults you've left behind

After Felicity had declined the offer of a feather in the Den, placing it instead into Ciarran's short but tussled mane, the little pegasus had a brainstorm.  She had worked a loose feather from the opposite wing until it, too, came free, and then galloped after the watery mare to catch up.  Whereupon she had waited until her new mother looked back at her, and then stood on her hindlegs as steadily as she could manage, wings spread to help out with balance, in order to tuck the second feather into the wet lavender forelock.  She then declares that the two of them are a matched pair now, and trots along at Felicity's side, quite pleased with herself.  It had been a bit of a struggle to keep up with the wanderer mare's longer strides, but with the boundless well of energy that most children possessed, she had pulled it off.

Once in the Meadow, she quickly follows the suggestion to graze and fill up her beginning-to-growl tummy.   It isn't long, however, before Mama Fliss indicates that it's time to move on, and the sooty buckskin trails along behind her as she makes a beeline for another mare, one that shares the same unusual coat hue.  Ciarran is prepared to dash forward and introduce herself, but instead heeds Felicity's warning to stay close.  Instead, she peeks her little muzzle around her mother's shoulder, curious but keeping her distance as told.  The liquid-mare introduces herself and Cia, and so the little filly decides a greeting of her own is allowed, though she stays right where she is at Felicity's side.  "Hello, nice to meet you ma'am.  " She has learned indeed from her first meeting with Felicity in the Den:  Adults tended to look upon less-than-respectful greetings with displeasure, and avoiding angering another unfamiliar adult would be the best idea here.  

Smile