• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin . ivar - any

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    The sweat streaks his piebald hide, and Ivar’s dark forelock is all but plastered across the left side of his white face.

He has been running ,checking the perimeter, and has just drawn up short, his head raised as he pinpoints the source of the unfamiliar scent. The summer air is heavy with scents, but only one does not belong. It’s from farther south, closer to the border that Loess shares with Sylva. Ivar moves quickly, traversing the valleys between the numerous hills with ease and familiarity. He is breathing heavily by the time he finds the intruder, and when he draws up in front of her he looks almost…disappointed?

She is not at all what Ivar had been expecting, and it shows in the curious way he lowers his head to her eye level, clearly completely unconcerned for his own wellbeing.

“What’re you doing here?” He asks, concern in his brown eyes. “Are you lost?”

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin . ivar - any - by Ivar - 10-07-2017, 03:31 PM