• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin . ivar - any
    I'm not your mamma. 
    The way he rolls his eyes makes her giggle, he is the youngest horse she has ever meet and his mannerisms are very different for the two sad mares she has knows- more like her own.

But she is young and easily distracted when the entire world is a new sight to see. His body aligns with hers and they trot together towards the cave she finds herself glancing up to his striking face. She had of heard of handsome before, and some instinct inside of her informs her that he is exactly what handsome is. 

She lets him take the lead and halts when he does, staying silent. But as his muzzle brushes against her skin, she feels a sharp shock and turns her small face back to his with a scowl furrowing the star on her brow. It is the same feeling she has when she plays with light magic. Her ears flatten, the bats completely forgotten. 
    She is more curious than scared. 

She reaches out and touches his scaled shoulder with her muzzle, trailing it along the bone below the muscles of his neck. The shock is there again, and this time the dream about him comes flooding back with it. 

There is water, she is older and they are tangled together in the water, but the water is red and something is not right. She pulls away quickly, unsure of what to do with the information, afraid to keep looking. 

"You," she whispers, not accusingly, but suddenly unsure of herself. She swallows her next words, surely if he meant to harm her now she would have seen that. She had been a woman in that dream. 

With her thoughts in turmoil, she turns her head back to the cave and takes off towards yawning black mouth at a full gallop. "WAKE UP YOU DUMB BATS!"
    [Image: celest_by_cowgirlconrad-dcolc1l.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin . ivar - any - by Celest - 10-12-2017, 09:26 PM