• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin . ivar - any
    Careful
    And she smiles at the irony. 

But as she gallops her toe clips a stone she hadn't seen in the darkness. She gives a muffled "Ouch" hopping on and hoping he didn't realize her blunder, transitioning down to a trot and then a walk. A black (smelly) wave of bats flies from the cames over her head and she quickly backs up to stand to the side of the dark torrent. A sour wind lifts the amethyst strands of her mane but as the outpouring thins, she finds her gaze drawn back to the mouth of the cave. 

She tucks away the warning bells, reasoning away the treat.  He seems to be nice enough, for now, and there could be something much worse than him in that cavern anyway.So maybe it would be best to keep him around, because into the cave is where she wants to go. 

Exploring is turning out to be even more fun with someone other than her mother tagging along. 

"Have you ever been in this cave?" She calls over the distance between them, it looked like the perfect place to practice playing with her magic light. The thought of him seeing what she can do gives her a little thrill - she had never been able to show off before. And maybe they would find a fantastic monster. 
    She had always wanted to slay a dragon.
    [Image: celest_by_cowgirlconrad-dcolc1l.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm not a girl. i'm a storm with skin . ivar - any - by Celest - 10-14-2017, 11:39 AM