• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Carry On | Circinae | Nyxa | Open

Jah-Lilah

I've done all I can to stand on her steps with my heart in my hand.

Her canine companion wears blood on her mouth like lipstick as she shows herself to my mare. Her makeup is beautiful to Jah-Lilah. She should feel disgust, feel turned off and tuned out at the predator's war paint, but she feels quite the opposite. There's a strange animal magnetism that pulls at Jah-Lilah when she sees such a feral display. Circinae is so raw, so primal when she's this way. It sends a tingle down the red wytch's spine and brings a smile to her face. How she loved this wolf, this mare, it cannot be put into words. Her heart it fit to explode from her chest out of excitement.

The little wolf weaves it's way down to them, and in a moment is the form that my firefly fell in love with. The air jumps with electricity as Jah-Lilah shows all her cards unabashedly. She is happy. As she watches mother and daughter reunite, she looks on, waiting her turn. A twisty mess of legs and fur, the filly is upon her dam. Jah-Lilah chuckles as well, tossing her mane. She steps close and nuzzles the emerald mare, lipping at the side of her cheek. She makes a face and attempts to look innocent as Wolf-of-the-Water muses on the feather in her daughter's mane. "Oh, come now lover, it's ONLY one. Plus, we match." She grins mischieviously and turns to Circy can see the new feather at the base of her own mane. "Sorry, Wolfy, I couldn't resist." She sidles playfully alongside her mate, nipping at her barrel.

She bobs her head excitedly as Circinae relays the details of her findings, enthralled and captivated by her prey-turned-predator lover's stories. She laughs as @[Circinae] snaps and mimics a wolf, making a high pitched noise and playing her part. She shies away, pretending to be the quails that met their end today. Nyxa watches curiously and then speaks us, asking questions and looking on curiously. Jah grins at Circinae's answer, then kisses the filly between them. "She has, and she's quite fearsome. Go on, Lovey, show your mama." She bumps the little one gently, encouragingly.  

Now I'm starting to see that maybe it's got nothing to do with me.

stronger than you know

Messages In This Thread
    Carry On | Circinae | Nyxa | Open - by Jah-Lilah - 10-03-2017, 03:56 PM
    RE: Carry On | Circinae | Nyxa | Open - by Circinae - 10-04-2017, 02:15 PM
    RE: Carry On | Circinae | Nyxa | Open - by Jah-Lilah - 10-07-2017, 04:10 PM
    RE: Carry On | Circinae | Nyxa | Open - by Circinae - 10-09-2017, 04:48 PM