• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoak I'm Bored! [Any]

Solace

In the distance, out over the grey and turbulent ocean, the rain begins to fall from the cloud-mountain in dark curtains. Solace's eyes close as she tilts her pink muzzle up into the sky. She takes a deep breath, savoring the warm salty summer scents as they flow over her. 

Her blue eyes flash open as she catches another scent. Smoak! Down and to her right she sees his champagne form at the edge of the restless ocean. She Lunges forward then, letting her momentum carry her down the sand dune towards the colt. "Hi, Smoak!" Warrick's daughter calls, and as Smoak turns to face her she sees something noble and brave in his mannerisms. She slides to a halt at his side with a spray of water, raising her head and tail at his challenge. In response to this challenge, she takes a piece of his cream mane between her teeth and gives it a pull before trotting a few steps deeper into the water. "I love storms! And I'm not Scared!" She says enthusiastically. It's mostly true, even if she had never actually stayed out for one before. 

A wave pulls at the sand below her hoves and she rears onto her back legs as it crashes below her, her two front hoves dancing in the air close, but not dangerously close, to Smoak in her own sort of challenge.  But the sparkle in her eyes is enough to let him know that it's all fun and games.

you are my sunshine

@[Smoak]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-04-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:51 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-15-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM