• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoak I'm Bored! [Any]

Solace

Her heart is hammering with an intensity she has never experienced before, pounding against her ribs with a strength akin to the thunder which shakes the world around them. It only gets stronger when their small frames collide. 

Then she scrambling up the cliff after him, devoting all of her attention to finding a safe route for herself and she doesn't notice his small slip. He reaches the top and she is close behind him.

Facing the storm together, they are an island unto themselves. She feels brave and she feels strong - she feels alive.

"Step back," she says, harnessing her newfound energy "I want to try something."

She closes her cerulean eyes, as the tempest lashes against them, to better attune herself to the surging electricity in her veins. She can feel the current just below her skin, the current which she has come to understand is magic. 

Her skin begins to glow, light seeping out of her pours from within and Solace takes a deep breath, opening her eyes open wide. The blue of her irises glow supernaturally bright but she remains focused. Finally, she lets out the breath she has been holding, and with it, a beam of white light is released into the sky. 

The expelled energy forces her body backward and she is suddenly breathless and nearly exhausted, the light had faded now and her eyes no longer glow. The wild energy which had raged through her is gone, but it is replaced by something else nearly as pleasant. Slowly, a smile overtakes her features and she turns to look at Smoak. 

you are my sunshine

Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-04-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:51 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-15-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-18-2017, 10:18 AM