• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoak I'm Bored! [Any]
    Keep a little fire burning;
    however small, however hidden.

He and Solace face the storm together, both inspired and awestruck by the tempest. The champagne colt can barely find his breath as he gazes across the ocean, blinking away the rivulets that stream down his face. He can hardest hear Solace when she calls to him, but as the blue-tinted filly takes a step forward, he takes his own step back to give her space. His hazel eyes watch her with intrigue and he holds his breath for a brief moment as Solace closes her eyes and concentrates on the electricity all around them.

When she opens her eyes once more, Smoak's jaw has fallen slack at the bright blue of her gaze. And then, with nearly as much intensity as the lightning that drops threatening around them, she is emitting a beam of light into the sky and he is gasping in awe. The power of it pushes her back to him and the bone-armored colt takes special care to keep his footing sturdy, lest she need support after exerting so much energy.

Solace's gaze meets his, pride evident on her face, and the champagne son of Ellyse and Dahmer lights up in amazement. "How did you do that?!" he laughs over the roar of the storm but the sound is lost in another rumbling crack of thunder overhead.

Smoak
    lineart colored by sanaa

@[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-04-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:51 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-15-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM