• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoak I'm Bored! [Any]
       As her gaze finds Smoak’s face, his expression causes hers to light up - in the more common sense.
    She smiles at him as he speaks, but the wind rips away his words and she can only shake her head. Solace doesn’t need to hear his words to understand the look on his face and the laugh that leaves him as lightning again rips the sky apart above them. 

Her unbridled excitement has simmered down to a content happiness, but the loss of energy takes a toll on her slim body. The blue-eyed girl begins to shiver as the cool rainwater seeps into her skin and her attention goes from her friend to the volcano.

She pushes her pink muzzle up close to his ear and raises her voice, "Hey, let's go get warm, I know of a cave in the side of the volcano!" Hoping he doesn't see her suggestion as giving up, she waits for his response before she makes a move towards the warmth of shelter. And anyway, it’s a pretty cool cave, and she is sure he would love it. It’s the only one she knows of with its own fresh water spring and it was so nice her mom and dad spent a lot of time in it even when the weather was nice. She wonders if her father is there now, maybe even with Svedka… but the yearling finds herself hoping her families grotto is empty for now. 

@[Smoak]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-04-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:51 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-15-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-18-2017, 10:18 AM