• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got high as your expectations
    Her assessment of Gunsynd as a rabid coyote is not far from the truth. Predator. Crazed. He is these things to be sure. But unlike the frothing canine, he is calm and calculating. Conniving. The same bark-like laughter erupts from him at her jab. The conversation suddenly felt familiar in its antipathy. 

Her words give him clues as to their past and momentarily relieve the pain of the emptiness in his mind. She had once been his - this does not surprise him. They all bend to his will sooner or later. He had fathered a child with her - also to be expected. He had sired more vermin than he could possibly count. 

While the accusations were something he would normally let slide, her condescension pushed him past any such benevolence. The sneer slackens and he moves towards her, his cold eyes glinting with malice. "And what makes you think that I need any of your false concern? Do you think me so dense that I don't realize how you females try to use me? Clawing your way to me for a hope of power through my seed... only to think that somehow ties you to me - that I owe you in some way." He is close to her now, his words are quiet but full of spite.

"Since you believe me to be ungrateful, let me show you my gratitude." His eyes spark with some hidden mischief and his lips tug upwards once more. He is most comfortable in this role - the cat playing with the mouse. "Much like your 'concern', it will be unwanted and most untimely. Just remember..." He moves his mouth to her ear and whispers "you asked for it." 

He moves away from the mare at this and becomes one with the shadows once more. He may not be any closer to having his memories back, but at least now he had a game to play.

((CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO GUNNY GHOST! ENJOY THE HAUNTING!))
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-03-2017, 07:27 PM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-04-2017, 10:15 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-05-2017, 06:55 PM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-06-2017, 05:12 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Gunsynd - 10-06-2017, 09:04 AM
    RE: I got high as your expectations - by Epithet - 10-08-2017, 07:43 AM