• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

L i g h t || Any
    She is entirely too naive. Entirely too trusting of the black stallion that stalks her. She is unaware of his malicious intentions, of the boiled blood in his veins, and the frozen heart in his chest. he makes a mockery of her light right in front of her, and she sees nothing but his facade. To the buckskin doe he is as she, light, happy, an innocent being with innocent intentions.

"I'm... Morty. I havent seen you around here!"

It was such a mundane way to start a conversation! Such a simple way to grab the girls attention right out from under her. Solana was too desperate for a friend, too willing to tell someone everything.

"Hello, Morty! I am Solana."

Her voice is edged with the light that burned inside of her. With the joy, she wanted to flood the world with. Her amber eyes bore into the sapphire depths of his crystalline gaze, he was a captivating creature. A mesmerising ball of unwavering rage she knew nothing of. If she were only able to peer closer into his soul, she would see he had no one.

Nothing.

Only three would ever truly love the clown king. His flame, and her sons. The children whom he was to help raise into glory. The yin yang twins made for destruction and power. But alas, Solana could see nothing but the smiling man before her. A possible friend, a key to a new life she was desperate for.

"I am new to Beqanna, and I should assume you are not.."

Messages In This Thread
    L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-03-2017, 09:22 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-06-2017, 10:45 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-07-2017, 08:54 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-10-2017, 05:14 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-11-2017, 03:35 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-27-2017, 01:34 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 11-17-2017, 06:44 PM