• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Am[Diable Rouge]

Day turns into evening so quickly when you are distracted by the company of another.  The sun begins to tease the horizon with it's rounded edges.  Dancing it's reflection across the tranquil waters of the sea.  It was so still. So quiet.  

Lost in themselves, few words were spoken.  They didn't need words now.  Not when their souls spoke plenty.  His cayenne lips peppering her flesh in small nibbles across her spine.  Smiling happily at his affections.  They were genuine, unlike others who have touched her.  And she is grateful she had saved herself.  They didn't deserve her innocents.

Pressing the edges of her body more purposefully into his chest.  Wanting to give him all that he wants and all that she is...

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Baha I have a thing with tying in the titles with the threads. Can you tell?!  Wink

@[Diable Rouge]
    Diable Rouge
    >
    His heart begins to race, as he takes in all her glory, as she presses into him longingly. She is such a beautiful soul, stunning inside and out. She begins to move into him with more force, and he feels an electric surge illuminate his nerve endings.

Had he loved before now? Had he felt anything before now? It felt as though he had not seen true beauty until this night, as the moon cast its iridescent glow onto their trembling bodies. He is nibbling on her ear now, trying to contain the excitement within him to no avail. 

"I am yours, Aurora," He murmurs, leaning his weight into hers, just enough so that she knows he isn't going anywhere. He wants to give her everything she desires, if she will let him. The feelings of it being "too soon" seem to fade like summer had. He felt reckless, he felt alive, for the first time in what felt like ages, he was happy

And it was because of her. He leaves light kisses trailing from her ear down her neck, then bites  purposefully on her shoulder...
    in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

The once dull and lifeless shade of his eyes are gone.  Alit with new purpose.  Life.  She smiles at the thought that she could give that to another.  But then she thinks it had been there all along.  Like a spark being fanned into a flame.  The spark had always really been there.  It just needed a little help.

His affections consume her and she allows it.  They'd spend this eve and every evening under the star lit skies together. Forever.

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

@[Diable Rouge] <3
    Diable Rouge
    >
    I will be unstoppable, singing all of the things I never thought I would sing...

Life had been so unfair to him, up until this moment. He had watched too many he had loved perish, either from horrible accidents or premeditated killings. He hadn't lived much of a life he was proud of - too many nights he spent alone, without purpose, just trying to navigate this thing others called "life." He was merely surviving.

AuroraElis had changed him. For the better. She had lifted his discouraged eyes, showed him that life could be more. That he could be more. The stars that light up her bodice move him even closer towards her. He craves her; a long-since forgotten desire to love someone so deeply he could feel it pumping in his chest. His purpose now is to return the favor, to show her how exquisite she was, inside and out.

He does not hesitate any longer - her scent is enticing, her body alluring. Diable Rouge decides he will give her something she has always wanted - he would return the favor she had given him. He would create something perfect with her. 

...you showed me life was beautiful. Helped me reach all my dreams, you showed me how to be free. 
    in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

@[AuroraElis] <3