• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Freak Show [Come one, Come all...]

"I am my own worst enemy." She states simply, and he lets out a cold laugh. Weakness, that is all she holds. Nothing more, nothing less. To kill herself out of simple sadness, how horribly pathetic. But he had to prove himself to Gryffen, and if she was so inclined to sacrifice her own pitiful skin for his cause, he would be happy to oblige. 

And suddenly she is lashing out at him, trying as hard as she can to harm the clown. As her incisors tear at his skin, as her hooves catch his chest, His eyes go red. He cannot see straight as he lunges forward, pushing her up against a tree, teeth bared just begging to pull off the skin and see the muscles inside. 

"Fucking bitch," He seethes, the blood in his veins running hot and fast. Adrenaline feels familiar and pulsing. "I will rip your fucking heart out." He growls, letting her go abruptly and backing away. He turns sharply on his heels, and begins to walk away. 

"Prove to me that your insides are what needs killing," He murmurs under his breath. "And then I may be inclined to do so."

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

@[Dynast] Changed to mature for the sake of the soon-to-be murder xD

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Freak Show [Come one, Come all...] - by Modicum Mortem - 10-14-2017, 08:34 PM