• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    “It’s instinct, right?” he replies as he follows her closely, “Aren’t all stallions born knowing how to defend their mares?”

She might not see the grin on his face, ahead of him like she is, but the barely contained laughter contorts Ivar’s handsome face. His own ability to defend Kylin would be a result of his time spent training, but it doesn’t hurt to tease her a little as well. “though I’d probably use all the battle training to took me to get to General of Loess if it came down to it.” Ivar says it casually, because in truth his position is as a leader of no one. He has taken it seriously though, and does not doubt his ability to keep Kylin safe if the need arose.

“I don’t think they’re going to attack,” Ivar murmurs. A few of the grey creatures had look up at their arrival, but most had gone back to grazing. Clearly they don’t interpret two equines as posing any sort of danger. Ivar is perfectly content to watch them from afar, and he is this close only to satisfy the lavender mare’s curiosity. “They look less soft up close,” he observes mildly.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 10-07-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Ivar - 10-22-2017, 11:31 AM