• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    The tremor in her voice when she asks is somehow reassuring. Ivar grins in return, nudging her shoulder affectionately. “Only if you want me to,” he replies, knowing that she is unlikely to. Kylin has always belonged in Ischia. She and the sea – they are one in Ivar’s mind. This is landlocked Loess, too far from the ocean and the island paradise that the lavender and white mare calls home. She asks what else he’s been up to and he laughs; are those things not enough to keep him busy.

“That’s all,” he says as he steps closer to the animals, “I can’t imagine having time for anything else.”

Kylin’s presence at his side is both familiar and comforting, and his listens contently as she chatters about the kangaroos around them. Ivar knows when she’s seen the babies; the excitement in her voice and body are difficult to hide. He returns a nudge to her with a soft smile, looking back at the kangaroos to get a closer look at the babies.

“They’re very little,” he agrees. With the large eyes and awkward bodies, they remind him a little of foals. “Have you ever wanted babies?” Asks the scaled stallion, rather abruptly. He doesn’t meet her gaze, but rather remains focused on the baby kangaroos.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 10-07-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Ivar - 10-25-2017, 07:52 AM